7

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

How long has it been since I was locked in this room?I have no idea. The disgusting pig haven't paid me a visit and I am thankful for that. But for how long will I be free from him? Or from his son?.

I slowly stood up from the bed and make my way into the bathroom. I don't feel sore down there anymore, just constant pain from time to time. But nothing can come close to the pain I felt in my heart, it feels so suffocating.

Looking at myself in the mirror, what stared back at me is a broken girl who has lost all will to survive but has to for the sake of her sister.

"Ma" a voice called out from the room and I sighed in annoyance.

I step out from the bathroom and saw it was aria the youngest twin. She smiles warmly at me and place the tray of food on the table.

"Ma,you have to eat"

I internally scoffed,what is the point in eating? All that is brought to me is plain food, I can't keep eating that.

"Ma"

I groaned "Can you quit calling me ma?it annoys the hell out of me. Do I look like someone from a rich society? Do I owe a major role in this house?"

"You are don's fourth mistress, it's important for you to be treated with respect"

Fourth mistress? I would rather die than let that pig of a man touch Me again. He is so fucking disgusting and I wondered if the other girls are also forced to be here.

I walk over to the sofa and sat down "What do you mean by fourth mistress, who are the other's?"

"Ma Greta is the first mistress of don,Ma Giuseppina is the second mistress, sir Fernando is the third mistress"

"How can a man be considered a mistress?"

She shrugs "Don ordered everyone to call him that and we are to treat all his mistress's with respect, that includes you Ma"

I scoffed "Bullshit,I would rather die than be considered his mistress. That old hag deserves to die, he is so fucking disgusting"

Her eyes widened in shock "Ma,you have to be careful with your words. You could get killed if you were heard by don or his men"

"Then let them, I am already dead inside" I said shoving a spoonful of salad into my mouth.

She bows her head "If you would excuse me ma"

I don't bother responding and she walks out of the room. I sighed deeply leaning my back on the sofa, shutting my eyes tightly.

It was midnight now but I couldn't fall asleep, I haven't been sleeping properly because I always woke up due to nightmares.

I push open the balcony door,sucking in a deep breath as the cold wind hit me. It was cold which reminds me it would be December soon,I won't get to spend it with Matilda, with polina,with Leo and his boyfriend. I chuckled dryly as a tear slip from my eyes, how miserable my life has become.

The only question going through my head for the past few days was, what went wrong?.

"Penny for your thought?"

My breath seized,that voice I haven't heard for days. I shivered not from the cold but from the devil itself who was behind me,I couldn't bear to turn around.

"Turn around little bird"

I shake my head with unshed tears in my eyes. I know by disobeying him will get me in more trouble but I can't help it,I feel so scared right now.