5

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

I have no idea how long I have been in this room, I was hungry but no one seems to care. I couldn't even lie on the bed, just the thought of what happened made me more disgusted.

"Ugh!!!" I shouted out in frustration pulling onto my hair.

I hate myself for letting him have his way with me, he drugged me! How dare him! And he couldn't even have mercy on me, he fucked me ruthlessly and I will never be sane anymore.

The door opens and in walks in amara with a tray of food in her hand. She place it on the table before sitting beside me on the floor.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Do I look okay to you?!!! You saw the state I was in and still have the guts to ask me that. I am mad at her, mad at my father, mad at the monster who drugged me. Fuck! I am mad at everyone, especially myself.

"Nadia, I know you don't want to talk to me or anyone who lives here but I mean no harm. I found out you haven't had anything to eat when I returned from class, so I brought you something to eat"

I sighed "I am sorry for acting like a bitch, I am just not in a good mood"

"I completely understand. Now you need to eat,God knows that you will need your strength for tomorrow"

I frowned deeply "What is happening? p-p-please don't tell me he is coming back again"

She smiles sadly "I wish he was. Let's eat,I brought enough for the both of us"

We ate together and she wished me goodnight before walking out of my cell,yeah that's what I named this place.

A grin spread on my face when I realized something, I slowly twist the knob and it opened. I looked at my left and then my right, what stared back at me was a long hallway.

I walked slowly careful not to make a sound,I walked for a while and just as I was about to open a door which seems to be my way out of here or so I thought.

"Going somewhere little bird?"

That voice, my body goes stiff but I won't let this chance slip off my fingers. I push open the door and made a run for it,I ran as fast as possible to God knows where but I knew I couldn't let him catch me.

I bumped into something and I fall down on my butt, and damn it hurts like hell. With tears in my eyes, I looked up and saw it was the monster itself,staring at me with his hands tucked in and his brows mocking me.

"Little bird,I am trying so damn hard not to hit you. So be a good little girl and get up"

I glared hard at him and stood up, despite being scared out of my mind. I couldn't let him know that, I won't be weak in front of an animal like him.

"Listen here Rossi or whatsoever your name is. I am not a little girl!!! And definitely not a bird!!!!"

His eyes were fixed on mine and I could tell how pissed off he was. I turned around to run but he yanked me back by my hair,I grit my teeth trying hard to suppress the pain i felt.

"Never ever should you call me by my name,or raise your voice at me"

"Bastard! I will call you whatever I want"

He turns me around and punch me hard on my face, I fell down to the ground feeling nothing but pain and tears streamed down on my face. As if that wasn't enough, he press his foot down on my stomach.

"P-p-please stop" I weakly said trying to get his foot off my stomach but he doesn't budge.

"Not so tough now,are you?" He smirked down at my pathetic state.