25

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

Marino opens the door and I walked in. Father was sat already, Ricci was also present, I am glad he was here for me. Marino closes the door behind him and I step further into the room. I took a sit across Ricci, while don watches me closely.

"You are late" don stated.

"You got no right to tell me that"

He scowls "I am still your father Rossi"

I scoffed "Don't make me laugh"

Ricci sighs loudly "Can we at least pretend to be formal just for tonight? This is really important father. Rossi's birthday is in a few days,we have a lot of preparations to do"

Father smirks "What makes you think that I am going to step down?"

Ricci frowns "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Rossi isn't old enough to become don"

I suck in a deep breath trying hard to control my anger, I knew he would try to do this. Which is why I got Nadia knocked up, we are getting married soon. That way, no matter what don tries to do,it would all be pointless.

"I am getting married in a few days"

He frowns deeply "Married? Why wasn't I informed of this? And who the hell is she?"

I smirked "Nadia. Your mistress, ring a bell?"

He bangs his palms on the table "Nadia is mine!!!"

"Yours? Don't make me laugh. She has always been mine, she is bearing my heir"

Father goes completely pale by my words, he knows damn well that he won't have a choice but to step down. I look over at Ricci and he smiles at me.

Ricci cleared his throat "You said it yourself father,when Rossi turns 26 you are going to step down. Its also stated in the law that if the present don refuse to hand over his position to his heir without any reasoning, he would get punished according to the laws. Besides,no one would side with you. Rossi is getting married soon, and has a child on the way. Everyone would appoint him as don, and you would get punished. I don't think you want that,right?"

"Nadia was mine first! You can't take her from me. You can have anyone else,why her?"

I chuckled dryly "Why? You really wanna know why?" He nodded so I continued "Because I desire to have everything of yours, which includes her"

"Father,you got no choice but to back down. You can't have her anymore, she belongs to Rossi and they are getting married soon. I am sure you are aware of the fact that no one should desire for the present don wife, no one is allowed to touch her or would be punished"

Don glares at Ricci "I taught you those damn rules!!so don't fucking remind me!!! I won't let you take Nadia, she is mine"

"She was never yours. From the moment I fucked her virgin cunt, I made her mine"

The look on don's face was so damn hilarious, I resist the urge to laugh out loud.  Ricci nodded at me and I took that at my cue to leave,I walked out of the room without sparing don a glance.

"Is he willing?" Marino asked immediately I stepped out.

"He has no choice"

We got to the parking lot and I step into the car, Marino soon drives out of the restaurant. Everything is going according to plan, soon I will push through with my final plans. Only by doing so,I will finally be at peace.

We arrived at the mansion and I step down from the car, but I halt on my steps and decided to pay Russo a visit. After all, he is still my little brother and he deserves to know that I am getting married. I am more than certain that he knows about everything, but still I choose to tell him.