9

Before we start, I would like to inform you Guy's that this chapter will have about three people POV. So be warned in advice!!!

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

Ricardo Edgar will be brought to me in a few hours and I am eager to deal with that bastard. As for Russo, I haven't heard shit from him,but I trust he will bring the kids back to safety.

How could someone ever think about trafficking children for money?its sickening to the ear. I created a home for the kids who lost their parents, who was deprive the love of their parents just like us. Father never showed us love,instead he showed us nothing but pain. Our mother's suffered a lot because of him, to the point they couldn't bear the pain and humiliation anymore.

He wanted more,he didn't care about the fact that my mother was suffering or even his wife. Though mom was a mistress, she was never given a choice, she had me at the age of 17. Don is nothing but a pig, he brought Greta in and she birth two kids for him. As for guiseppina she has two kids for him.

Do I hate having more siblings?I Dont because I know it wasn't their mother's fault. Its all on him,I stopped calling him father the day Ricci lost his legs.

I sighed deeply and shook my head to get rid of such thoughts, I don't have time to think about the past. I have a lot of things to do,example visiting the orphanage.

But as I stood up from my chair, the door was pushed opened and in walks in Matilda with a smile on her face.

"Baby" she drawled walking over to me.

I sighed "I don't have time for your bullshit"

She pouts "But baby, you Dont have time for me anymore. The last time we met was when you kicked me out of your office, its so not fair Rossi"

I was slowly losing my patience with her, I grab my phone from the desk "Leave now while I am being nice"

"Rossi,please Dont kick Me out anymore. I love you so much, why can't you see that?"

"Love me? Don't kid yourself Matilda, you Dont love me. All you ever cared of is what I can offer to you"

"That is bullshit Rossi!! How can you say such awful shit to me?I love you, I want to have your kids,I want to become your wife. Why can't you grant me that?is that too much to ask of you?"

"We won't speak of this anymore"

She frowned deeply "Where did I go wrong?years ago you treated me with so much love. But now you turned into an abusive bastard who can't even stand my presence"

I growled by her words and slam her body to the nearest wall. She coughed loudly and I could see tears in her eyes, but no one is allowed to insult me.

"Speak to me like that again and I won't hesitate to make you one of my stripers for disgusting old men to lust on"

She slowly stood up wiping her tears "I shouldn't have loved you"

I took a step closer to her and grip her chin tightly "I never asked for your love,now get your annoying ass out of my office"

She sniffed and I let go of her chin,she glares hard at Me before storming out of my office. I sighed running my fingers through my hair and straighten my suit, before walking out of my office.

Getting to my orphanage, I slowly stepped down from my car and I was welcomed by madam Caterina who gave me a warm hug. She is like a mother to me,she used to be friends with my mom.

"Look at you,haven't you been eating?" She asked with a frown after breaking the hug.

I smiled "I have been ma Caterina,you have nothing to worry about"