27

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

Little bird fell asleep in the car on our way back home. She stopped crying a while ago and I had to make her stop, because it was getting annoying.

The car comes to a stop "We are here sir"

I look over at little bird and sighed. I stepped out from the car and go around to little bird's side of the car,I bring her out slowly carrying her bridal style. She stirred a little but snuggled further into my chest,I chuckled as I make my way into the house.

Russo was indeed true to his words and didn't show up. Ricci was there, along with Ludovika and their kids,Rosa didn't show up either. Father didn't show up either, but I couldn't care less about him. I got to my room and placed little bird down on the bed, she looked so peaceful sleeping and it pisses me off. I hate her guts for ever catching my father's attention, mom never got it and she died without ever getting his love. How could a little girl like her think she can actually replace my mom! I loathe his other mistress's also but i couldn't possibly do anything to them.

But in her case,I was more than willing to crush her. She deserves every shit I do to her,heck she deserves worst!!! I resist the urge to lay my hands on her,after all she is pregnant with my child. I grab a cigar and lit it,then I head over to the balcony and took a drag from the cigar. Having her as my wife is a great accomplishments for me, I won't stop until the day I strip that bastard off Everything he has and end his pathetic life.

In a few hours I will be 26, and I will finally be the don. I know that the old bastard won't get off my back easily after I become don, but I couldn't care less. I wasn't scared of him, he should be scared of me. I hate his guts from the moment I saw him laid his hands on mom. I know Mom would be disappointed in me for abusing Nadia, but she deserves it!! I couldn't outright kill all his mistress's, I would be punished according to the law's if I do that. So I have to suck up the hate I have for them whenever we cross part.

Morning came faster than I expected, I look down at little bird whose legs were locked with mine. I ordered the maids to change her out of her wedding dress last night, now she is dressed in my sleeve. I was about to get up but she locked her legs more tightly,refusing to let go.

"Don't leave" she mumbled and buried her face further into my chest. I untangled her from my body and stood up, it was then I realized she was crying in her sleep. Whimpering like the dog she is, it angered me on how weak she is. So fucking weak!! How could she be the Don's wife when all she does is cry!! She needs to be taught a lesson. But I couldn't bring myself to hurt her,only because of my child.

I got dressed for the day and then head downstairs, amara was in the kitchen sipping from a mug. She rolled her eyes seeing me, I ignored her and prepared coffee for myself. She is pissed off at me because I made little bird walk down the aisle with a collar.

"Happy birthday dick head" she gritted out after a moment of silence.

I took a small sip of my coffee "I am your don,you shouldn't call me a dick head"

She scoffed "You aren't the don,your father is. And also,I will call you whatsoever seems fit to me"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"You really have the guts to ask me that huh? Are you fucking kidding me Rossi!! You made her walk down the aisle with a collar which says Rossi's dog, along with a leash. How could you do such inhuman thing to her? No one deserves to go through such pain"

I grip the mug tightly "She deserves everything I do to her, I haven't even started yet"

She glared at me "You are way more fucked up than I thought. You're just like your father, you both are animal's"