21

NADIA BIANCHI POV

I woke up feeling nothing but numb, I tried to stand up but I felt nothing but pain. So I laid back down and realized I was on the couch, and I was glad I was all alone in here. Hearing Polina's voice made me have hope that everything will be alright, but who was I kidding?

I felt the urge to puke and despite my aching body, I run into the bathroom and vomited on the toilet. I flushed it and moved my weak body to the sink and splash water on my face. I look so pale right now and my eyes seems lifeless, what crime did I commit in my past life to go through this?

With a sigh, I decided to take a shower and so I did. I put on a bathrobe and stepped out of the bathroom, I frowned seeing Lorenzo in the room and my eyes locked with the tray of food on the table.

"Morning Nadia"

I ignored him and grabbed a random clothe from the wardrobe and head back into the bathroom. They all turned their backs on me yesterday and the betrayer cuts deep, especially Amara's. I refused to think about what the monster did to me,it wasn't a new thing right? I head back into the room and Lorenzo approached me immediately.

"I know that you are mad at me, but we both know I couldn't have been able to stop Rossi. I patched you up when you were passed out on the floor, I felt nothing but guilt seeing you in such a state"

I sighed "You shouldn't feel guilty, I am used to this already"

He caress my face "No one should be used to such pain. You don't deserve it Nadia"

I let out a shaky breath and took a step back from him. I took a sit and brought the tray closer to me, he took a sit beside me and I slowly ate.

"I really want to leave Lorenzo, I hate being here. Why can't you help me? It shouldn't be hard for you, right?"

He sighs "It will be a suicide mission Nadia. You are Don's mistress, and also Rossi's woman. Trying to help you escape, will get the both of us killed"

I took a sip from my glass of milk "Do you like living here? You look so innocent to be one of them, why then did you join?"

"Innocent? Trust me when I say this,I ain't innocent and I have committed a lot of crimes. My sister and I were brought into the Esposito's family at a young age, and we were brought into Rossi's mansion. I know Rossi is nothing but a monster in your eyes but he wasn't always like this. It felt like his humanity switch was turned off, when he found out don was interested in you"

Wasn't always like that?who was he trying to kid? Rossi Esposito is a monster who deserves to die and rot in hell. Who gives a fuck about what he has gone through!! I want nothing more than to see him on his knees begging for my forgiveness.

I push my tray aside "You can't convince me Lorenzo. And trust me when I say this, I won't stop until one of them gets killed"

He sighs "You shouldn't speak such words. If it were to be Marino that heard your words, you would have been in great danger"

"What? Are you going to snitch on me?"

"Of course not. I wouldn't do such a thing"

I chuckled softly "What is going on between you and sir Russo?"

He sighs "Nothing"