Monthly Dilemma

After briefly helping Iris with her preparations, Caspian headed out for the rest of the afternoon to hunt. This left Iris with quite a bit of free time to herself. Luckily, Iris had some materials to craft with.

Iris pulled all of her sewing supplies and furs out of her bag and laid them out around her on the floor. Currently, she only has one set of clothes to wear, but it would be better if she had a few outfits to rotate between. Besides, the beast world was essentially nothing but wilderness which meant her clothes would easily end up dirty. As someone from the modern world used to being able to shower and wear clean clothes daily, this did not appeal to Iris.

As such, she quickly got to work sewing a new animal hide dress. She chose one of the animal hides with thinner fur and began to take her own measurements with it, marking where to sew. While tube-style dresses were common in the beast world, Iris preferred something with a bit more style. Iris wanted something longer and warmer to match the colder weather but still somewhat cute.

Thus she decided to go with a long leopard skin dress that hugged her curves and flowed outwards a little bit at the bottom. It was still minimal on sleeves with only extra thick straps that sat along her shoulders. Her hooded cloak and boots paired nicely with this new addition to her wardrobe.

When Caspian came back and saw Iris dressed up in her new dress, he felt that she looked like a queen who ruled over all the beasts. He kept reaching out and touching her as she prepared dinner, not believing how beautiful she looked in her new outfit. Caspian had never seen such fashion in the beast world and despite the dress covering more of her skin, he felt that she looked just as lovely in this outfit as she did in the previous one.

Iris quite enjoyed Caspian's fascination whenever she made anything new but she found that it was annoying to be constantly grabbed while cooking. Thus she repeatedly swatted his hands away, but it did not stop Caspian at all.

That night when they went to sleep, Iris could only relent as Caspian once more wished to make love to her. It seems that the more Iris impressed Caspian, the more he wanted to show his love and devotion to her.

The next morning Iris awoke to Caspian carrying in a plate of rabbit kebabs. Iris ate the food, feeling quite hungry and sore after being thoroughly fucked the night before. The meat was, luckily, fully cooked, if a bit bland and burnt around the edges.

"Looks like your cooking has improved, Caspian. Maybe you'll even be better than me one day."

Caspian smiled at his mate's praise. Even though he knew he was nowhere near as talented as her in the cooking department, he was happy to be able to please her with his progress. After Iris finished eating, Caspian brought her dishes away to be washed while Iris went to the bathroom.

Upon hearing his mate cursing under her breath, Caspian rushed to her side. He looked around on high alert, wondering what could have upset her. Seeing that there were no intruders, he looked down at his mate in concern. She was sitting on their stone "toilet" and looked quite disgruntled.

Caspian coughed awkwardly as he looked away. He knew Iris liked her privacy in the bathroom and did not like him to disturb her. Besides this, she was still naked from the night before with only an animal skin loosely wrapped around her. Iris might not be modest about nudity in the bedroom but her red face and frown seemed to suggest she'd rather if Caspian were not here at this very moment.

"I heard you angrily talking to yourself and thought something had happened."

Iris sighed as she continued to sit down. She had just started her period this morning and was beginning to bleed lightly. Thankfully the first day was always light so she had the chance to catch it before it ruined all of the bedding. Still, Iris had not remembered to prepare anything for her getting a period despite it being a monthly affair.