Spring Forageables

As it was still early in the rainy months, there were not many edible plants available for harvesting. There would be no proper fruits or vegetables until late in the rainy season, at the earliest. Iris knew this but she was still happy to get out of the house.

The sky was overcast and there was currently a light shower of rain. Caspian was a little worried about his mate getting sick, but, seeing her look so happy, he decided to risk it. He wrapped her cloak around her tightly and put her hood up. As long as she stayed bundled up and they went inside should the rain get heavier, Caspian hoped they'd be fine.

Iris rode on Caspian's back as they explored the forest, keeping an eye out for forageables. There were quite a few grass based greens they could collect such as chickweed and miner's lettuce which prefer colder climates. Both were low growing and would be excellent in salads. However, only a small amount could be collected since their leaves were too small to be worth drying.

While they'd have to wait until late in the rainy season for the pollen to begin forming on cattails, they were still worth collecting one large bag of. Iris could dry the roots and use the outer leaves to weave baskets to store food in. Later in the year they would have to return to harvest the cattails in bulk.

Plantain leaves are another excellent forageable that is available all year round. As Caspian had seen Iris enjoying it during the harvest season, he was sure to point out any they walked past. Sadly, this yet again was something that required harvesting in small amounts as it had to be eaten fresh. Iris happily jokes

"Looks like we should have salad with our meat this week."

Caspian just happily smiled as he helped her gather the fresh greens. He was just happy that his plan was working and his mate was cheering up. However, seeing the clouds overhead beginning to grow darker, he decided they should head home.

Once they were home, Caspian promptly started a fire in a brazier in the main room for Iris to warm herself with. Iris stripped her wet clothes off and went to hang them to dry over the edge of the dining table. With the fire nearby the clothes would also dry faster this way.

Caspian admired the sight of Iris's bare skin as he watched her walk across the house. Finding his mate irresistible, Caspian soon grew hard. Iris knew what he wanted and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the bedroom.

Caspian gulped nervously as Iris removed his skirt, setting his cock loose. Iris smiled up at him as she took his cock into her hand and slowly began to stroke him. Caspian looked confused as he asked

"What are you doing, little mate?"

Iris hushed him as she replied

"You always take such good care of me, now it's my turn."

Iris pushed Caspian down onto their bed before lowering her head to lick his tip. Caspian was surprised by how good it felt as Iris lowered her head to continue licking his shaft. Soon Caspian was groaning as Iris took the entirety of his cock into her mouth and began to gently suck while bobbing her head up and down.

Beastmen usually put their female's pleasure first when mating. It was not uncommon to give oral or finger their females to bring them greater pleasure. However, Caspian had never heard of a female reciprocating. As he watched his mate greedily sucking him off as if he was her favorite treat, he felt like the luckiest beastman alive.

Iris was happy to hear Caspian audibly groaning under her ministrations and she could feel as his cock grew bigger. Before he could come to release, though, Iris stopped. Caspian almost felt desperate as he was prevented from coming and he groaned in frustration. Iris reassured him

"Don't worry, I'm not nearly done with you yet."

Iris had a wicked grin on her face as she slowly climbed on top of him. She held his cock steady as she slowly slid down on it. He felt bigger than usual and Iris moaned in satisfaction at how full she felt. Slowly Iris began to rock forward, building up her momentum.

Iris leaned forward to grasp Caspian's hand as she began to kiss him. She quite enjoyed this feeling of closeness as she took her time riding on top of Caspian. Soon the pressure began to build and Iris stilled as her orgasm rocked through her.

Caspian looked on in awe at his sexy mate. He quite liked seeing her in this angle. He could see her exposed skin and breasts so much more easily like this.

After a brief pause for Iris to get her bearings, Caspian grabbed her hips as he began to rock himself forward. Iris sided her efforts as she began to raise and lower herself to continuously stroke his cock with her now dripping wet pussy. After her orgasm, Caspian felt that she felt even better than before.

Caspian's legs began to tense up as he felt his own release coming on. He grabbed Iris's hips to still her as he ejaculated into her womb. Once he finished, Iris climbed off of him and cuddled into his side feeling spent.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Can't wait to read more? Check out my Patreon! For $5 / month you can get full access to my works including early access to the newest chapters, ad-free reading of previously posted chapters, author's notes, full PDF copies of volumes, and more!

A special thanks to those who have subscribed thus far. Thanks to them I have been motivated to edit my previous chapters and to continue to write this series at a rather brisk pace of five chapters a week. On the Patreon, we are already a third of the way through the fourth volume! Since there is only meant to be five volumes to this series, that means we should be done in another eight months. Of course, the release schedule is much slower here on Wattpad, so it will likely be another two years for you all, but it should be reassuring that this series will be finished soon enough and you'll be guaranteed a proper ending. So, please give it up for the following cub and beast tier members!

Cubs: Ryanna B.

Beasts: GeminiDragon, Kelly, Ann, Shaunna H., Jenn L., Reyanne B., Chong Y., Care, Rochelle N., Argon, Courtney H., Parul N., Shawna B., Dreamer, Izzzy B., Cindy S.

patreon.com/AutumnPlunkett