New Friends, New Enemies

After the community dinner wrapped up, there were many leftovers. Twenty-two people was not nearly as many people as it would take to finish twenty pies and nearly twenty-five gallons worth of soup.

Therefore, Iris agreed to let Holly bring any leftover pie and soup home they wanted so long as they brought their stone containers to hold the food. The five savory and five sweet uncut pies were left for Iris to put in an icebox as Caspian refused for all the food to be brought away.

After everyone left, Caspian scooped Iris up and brought her to bed. After thoroughly exhausting her through making love, Caspian snuck away to clean up the leftover mess. Caspian had been patient with Iris all day, but he would not let her do any more work. Caspian quickly did the washing up and then went back to bed, eager to get back to his mate.

The next few days were spent with Iris sitting on the couch as she weaved together long, dried grass into mats. Caspian refused to let her help turn the acorns into flour or to even let her finish preparing the cattails. He insisted she should rest on the couch where she could sit warmly wrapped up with animal hide blankets.

As Caspian knew Iris would refuse to sit and do nothing, he did not argue with her weaving or sewing. Instead, he merely joined her once the other work was finished.

Each day, Caspian would feed Iris soup until dinner time when they would enjoy the leftover pies. When it came time for the next community dinner night, Iris only had one bearberry pies left. This she would save to share with Holly after the other guests left.

Knowing that so few guests showed up last time, Iris only made five pot pies and soup this time around. This time, another dozen single males showed up, spurred on by the stories of the single males that showed up the previous time. Having three females at the previous meal was quite the encouragement for more of them to show up. No single male wanted to miss out on a chance to socialize with females.

This trend continued for quite a few weeks before a new female showed up with thirty of her mates trailing behind her. As fifty single males had also shown up alongside Holly and Fawn's group, they were running out of room to sit.

Iris and Holly had taken to sitting in the main dining room where Caspian could easily invite new guests in. Meanwhile, Fawn had her own table with her mates and all the single males shared the last four tables. It became first come first served for single males with latecomers being forced to sit on the floor.

Hearing there was a new female at the door, Iris joined Caspian at the entranceway. Her eyes widened in surprise at the sheer number of males trailing along with this new female. Most had silver hair and blue eyes with only a few unique-looking males among the bunch.

The new female looked very proud and full of herself despite looking far worse than any of the other females Iris had seen. She was a whole female and was extremely pampered as was obvious by her not even walking on her own two feet. Her hair was a rat's nest and she smelled heavily of piss, sweat, and sex.

Iris felt revolted by the smell but did not want to offend a new potential friend. She put on her friend list smile as she greeted

"Hello, my name is Iris Hart and you are?"

The new female sneered at Iris as she replied

"I'm not giving you my name, just show me the food."

Caspian immediately grew protective of Iris, disliking this female's attitude. He growled as he shouted angrily.

"Get out! Get out of my house right now!"

The new female looked quite shocked at Caspian's attitude. She was quite used to being given everything she wanted, not only as the tribe's only whole female but also the tribe leader's daughter and the tribal beauty. Well, she was the only whole female before Iris came along.