Book Two Is Now Available

Hello! Thank you for enjoying volume one of my book "Her Beasts". I've really enjoyed reading all of your wonderful comments and all the support you all have shown my work. I am excited to share that volume two is now available on my profile for you to add to your libraries.

I've kept the tags all the same and the second volume will also be rated mature. The main characters will all be in the second volume as it is just a continuation of where we left off here. There will also be new mates, new friends, and new enemies for you to enjoy in this second volume.

However, the story's pacing will be a bit different as we head into this second volume. As you must have finished this book before reading this chapter, you already know Iris has left on a journey to start her own tribe. This means there will be a lot more world exploration and city building chapters which may cut into the romance and friendship scenes at times.

I can't skip over the traveling and city building and jump straight to the fun stuff all the time. So please do be patient if things focus too heavily on these new elements too much. I promise that I am not abandoning the fun relationship aspects altogether and there will definitely be lots of fun parts to look forward to as well.

A special dedication to my dear husband who always supports me in my ambitions including writing this novel. All other chapters are dedicated to some of the first readers to comment on a given chapter, but this one will not be dedicated to anyone else.