Chapter 13

(Carla's POV)

As the sub was surfacing so the crew could have a breath of fresh air; we were met by several ships that looked nothing like those that were what attacked Avalor that had come from the Earth, these were not Earth vessels. "Ms. Delgado, where do you think these ships came from!?" I had heard about the Temporal and Dimensional Guardians before in my research on the Earth, because I was curious about the realm beyond our own that apparently was similar to our own realm. "I think that they are the ships of the Temporal and Dimensional Guardians. But I don't honestly know for certain. "SNP Dauntless! This is the Second Time in a month that you have crossed through the interdimensional portal from Earth and the EverRealm. Please state the business of this interdimensional travel and whom you report to, you have 30 seconds to comply or you will be fired upon!"

I grabbed Vivian and we both ran towards the nearest safe spot in the sub. Our room. "Vivian, stay with me okay. We're going back to our room and we should be safe from any danger or trouble in there." Vivian looked at me with her green eyes. "So, EverRealm lady. What is your actual name and might I also know the name of your transgender friend?" After a few minutes of thinking, I finally decided to tell the young girl my name. "My name is Carla, Carla Shelby Delgado. And my best friend who is Transgender is; Susan Wedinowska from he Kingdom of Sato. She just got appointed the Royal Ambassador to Avalor by King Toshi." Vivian smiled and said; "Carla is a very pretty name. Also, Queen Evielyn of SeLuna mentioned once that she was betrothed to a girl named Carla since both of them were born, Evielyn's mother and Carla's father made the arrangement of their betrothal and they were both to be married the day of Carla's 32nd birthday."

I thought that was a bit peculiar because my 32nd birthday was coming up in about 2 weeks, and I would just so happen to be in SeLuna getting ready to meet with the leaders of the United Republics of Earth, the meeting for which would just so happen to be on the day that I turn 32. "Excuse me Vivian, did Queen Evielyn ever mention the name of her betrothed's father?" Vivian nods. "Why yes, she said the father of her betrothed is named; Victor. And her mother's name is Ash! Why do you ask!?" Vivian asks in return. I couldn't have heard it right. "Did you say; her the name of Queen Evielyn's betrothed is; Victor and the mother of her betrothed is named; Ash!?" I asked again, kind of confused. Vivian nods her little head. "Yes, why is there something wrong with those names!?" Vivian asks. I was stunned by what I had just heard. "Vivian, would you mind please going to find your mom? I have to make an interdimensional phone call back to Avalor. It's kind of important." Vivian nods and then she goes off to find her mother; Mallory.

I take out my cell phone and dial my dad's phone number. "Carla? How are you able to call me when you're in another dimension!?" My dad asked, kind of shocked. I then proceeded to ask him a question that I was beginning to think I already knew the answer to. "Dad, am I by any chance betrothed to anyone!?" My father immediately blurted out; "Hey! It was entirely your mother's decision to arrange a marriage between you and that boy in the first place. Had we known that he was a prince from an entirely different realm, not in the EverRealm; I would have said No! But, nevertheless Carla; I'm sure he's a kind boy." I couldn't believe it, and I was at a loss for words. I was betrothed to a Prince from an entirely different realm that was not in the EverRealm itself.

After a few moments; I spoke again. "Dad, this kingdom that the boy I'm supposed to be betrothed to, what is the name of it!?" My mind was racing and telling me the answer to the question that I didn't want to know. "Carla, I believe he was the prince of a kingdom on Earth, but I don't remember the exact name of that kingdom on Earth. Your mother does, but she's trapped in the Spirit World forever, so the only way to ask her is for you to die." My dad was partially right. I had been learning how to master a spell that allowed me to communicate with spirits in the Spirit World, that were not actually Spirit Guides. So, I decided to try and use it to communicate with my mother. I thanked my father and then hung up.

After I hung up; I immediately grabbed my tamborita, and I began chanting the words to cast the spell allowing me to communicate with the spirits in the Spirit World. "I call upon the Spirit World; grant me the power to communicate with spirits who are not revered as Spirit Guides. I beseech the spirit of Ash Delgado!" My connection with the Spirit World worked and I had made contact with the Spirit World. I asked to communicate with my mom, now we wait to see if I can communicate with my mother. "Carla? What how!?" I noticed by her voice that she was confused by how I was able to communicate with her. "Mom, what is the name of the kingdom on Earth that I'm betrothed to the Prince of!?" I asked. My mother's response nearly made me choke. "SeLuna of course! Why are you asking me this!?" I told her that I was on my way to Earth to meet with the leaders of the United Republics of Earth, one of whom is; Evielyn, the Queen of SeLuna. My mother told me that there was no one in the Royal Family of SeLuna with that name. And that I may have been tricked. I reassured her that I wasn't being tricked. I tried to show her a picture of the letter that Evielyn sent to King James and Queen Isabel of Avalor, but she said she didn't believe it.

As I told her about the letter and how I was invited to SeLuna; I receive a text message from someone in the EverRealm, I don't want to break the connection with my mother, so I continue my focus on communicating with her. I told her that SeLuna is under Evielyn's rule, but she inherited the throne from her parents, who stepped down to return to their normal lives in America, and Evielyn took over. My mother tells me that it's a lie and that the royal family of SeLuna never had a child named Evielyn, she then goes on to name the three children of the former king and queen of SeLuna. She then says that the two oldest children were twins. She then tells me how although the twins look identical; they can't be as one was a girl and the other was a boy. This intrigues me, because I heard that Evielyn had a twin who died in the earth year of 2006, and that she also had a younger sister. I began researching the royal family of SeLuna, to find out more information on the royal family and also on Evielyn. I soon discovered that Evielyn was actually born a boy, whose birth name was known to only a few. "Mom, you know how you told me when you were still alive; "Mija, if you like girls, then you should accept all different kinds of girls including Trans girls, female-aligned nonbinary people, etc..." and of course I did. Could it possibly be that the Prince that I'm supposed to be engaged to is actually a Trans Girl, and that person is none other than Evielyn.

My mother began to ponder what's going on and then she says; "Now that I think about it, that could be possible. And I say; "That may be the case!" Afterwards; I decide to say goodbye to my mom and break the connection. My mom said she loved me and then we ended our conversation and I broke the connection between myself and the spirit world.