Epilogue

[Carla's POV]

Avalor was beautiful, sure. But SeLuna was beyond beautiful. Every single part of the EverRealm including; Avalor paled in comparison to SeLuna. I was so impressed by how much I was loved and respected by the people of SeLuna, I wasn't even their queen, not yet anyway, as my wife; Evielyn, the queen had not even announced that she and I would both be ruling the kingdom of SeLuna together as queens, and when she finally makes that announcement; I wonder how many of the people will accept me as a queen ruling alongside Evielyn herself.

As I'm deep in thought; my wife comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me and says; "How does it feel knowing that you will soon be ruling over such a beautiful land!?" I chuckled and then turned around and kissed her. "Proud! I never expected to fall in love with the queen of a land that wasn't even part of the EverRealm, but instead another dimension. It's just amazing to finally know that I have at long last found my true love and I will soon be ruling the kingdom of SeLuna along with her." I said with a smile.

Evielyn and I spent a few more minutes alone together before we headed back inside the Royal Palace, where she made the announcement that I was to become queen of SeLuna as well and rule beside. She also announced my coronation date and all of the people in the kingdom cheered in celebration. I was not only the wife of the queen, I was also well loved and respected by the people and now; I found myself being happy and honored as the soon to be queen of SeLuna as well.

After the announcement; I retired to mine and Evielyn's shared bedroom and went to lay down for a little bit. It had been a long few months since I left Avalor, came to SeLuna, fell in love with and married the SeLunese queen, the Socialist Republic of SeLune, which was previously declared independent from the rest of SeLuna, as well as the United Republics of Earth, had been betrayed by the other members of the CFN and because of this reason; the leader of SeLune petitioned Evielyn to allow them to rejoin the SeLuna and be recognized as part of the kingdom of SeLuna once again. Evielyn accepted the petition and granted SeLune membership in the kingdom of SeLuna and this meant that the Social Republic of SeLune was now part of the United Republics of Earth once again. Things were looking up for the kingdom of SeLuna and its allies both on Earth and in the EverRealm as well.

— Timeskip: 5 months

The day of my coronation was finally here and every single one of the leaders from United Republics of Earth members and the leaders from our allies in the EverRealm were invited to my coronation ceremony, not very many of my friends from the EverRealm were in attendance, but those who were invited and did attend were; Elena and Naomi, James and Isabel, Sofia and Hildegard, Amber and Su, and to my surprise; both Ivy and her sister; Shuriki also came. I understood that not everyone I was friends with could attend and although I was saddened by it, I was overjoyed by those who were able to attend.

The coronation was very special to me, and it went perfectly. By the end of the night, I had danced with most of my friends from the EverRealm that had attended my coronation, except for one; Elena. She had to leave a little earlier to head back to Avalor, but at least she had come to see me being crowned queen. That was all I wanted in the first place. After the celebration ended, everyone began to leave and return to their respective kingdoms and realm, and I thanked everyone for being present for my coronation. Afterwards; Evielyn and I turned in for the night and went to sleep.

My first day as Queen of SeLuna had gone absolutely well and I was exhausted from all the celebrating, but I was also excited for day two of my rule as queen of SeLuna, alongside my wife; Queen Evielyn. As I drifted off to sleep, I felt a sense of peace and happiness come over me, I was now a queen and that made my heart feel so happy and full of joy and gratitude. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Everything was good and I couldn't wait to see where my queenship and rule would take me, what great things I would do and the friends I would make as well.

The End