The Plan

Zoro turned the door knob on the guest's cabin door, and found Kuina reading a book on swordsmanship, her spectacles pulled down to the bridge of her nose.

"Ah, Zoro. Have you reconsidered your option about joining me?" Kuina asked, still not looking up from her book.

"She really does look like Tashigi." Zoro thought, his eyes closed.

"Yes, you're right. I have indeed reconsidered my options and put aside my opinions of the Shimotsuki." Zoro agreed.

"So? What are you going to do? Akainu and Sengoku are going to have my back if I don't give an answer to them." Kuina put stress on every syllable she said.

"..." Zoro struggled to find his voice for what he was about to say.

"Fine! I'll do it. But let's make one thing clear. I am not doing this for you, or the World Government, or my father. I am doing this for my mother and my youngest brother, so don't go getting any ideas! I'm doing a lot just going there, where I probably won't be welcomed in the first place! This whole mission is stupid!" Zoro slammed his hands on the table in front of Tashigi and then screamed in her face.

"If that's so, Zoro, how do you propose we leave without attracting any attention? Your crew will probably not take the news lightly, and you don't want them interfering with the mission. If we include a Yonko and his crew in the mission, the World Government will pillage the village in no matter. They won't even mind if they have to destroy the whole damn island of Shimotsuki if they have to. That includes Joben. They'll do whatever it takes to kill Luffy and his crew, including you, if not for this mission." Kuina quickly.

Zoro stayed silent. He did have an idea, but he didn't have the guts to tell Kuina. It was blasphemy. 

"Well, Zoro?" Kuina finally looked up at Zoro, closing her book and then putting her spectacles inside of a box adorned with jewels and gems.

"If this suggestion you're keeping locked up inside your mouth has relation to escaping this ship, I suggest that you say it now, before it's too late." Kuina began to walk away to her ship posturised on the other side of the island. 

"Wait. I'll come at midnight. Be on the other side of the island at that time. I'll be there." Zoro came up with an ultimatum. Kuina hummed to him, as if she said yes, and walked away.

Zoro heard her say goodbye to everyone on the ship as she departed. Nami walked into the guest cabin where Zoro was still standing.

"Hey, Zoro! Are you coming to say goodbye?" Nami questioned.

"No, I already have. I need to do something important." Zoro turned her down.

"Hey, you stupid baka! She was so kind! She even gave us MONEY!" Nami went to slap Zoro, but Zoro had enough of Nami's slaps. 

He caught her hand.

He was pissed, he had a negative, foul aura radiating off of him. Nami backed off from him. She felt scared of Zoro for the first time in her life, he never caught her punches and slaps before, so what was wrong now?!

"Are-are you okay?" Nami inquired.

"I said I needed to do something important, woman." Zoro seethed with anger.

"Zoro, if something's wrong, the you can always-" Nami was interrupted by Zoro exclaiming again.

"I SAID THAT I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO, WOMAN!!" And with that, Zoro simply walked out of the cabin and into the men's room, but not before adding an inaudible. He collected his swords and his bandana, and walked up to the top deck, where he began to train. He took his shirt off to stop him from overheating. It was quite early in the morning as well, so Zoro wasn't in the mood for screaming as well; he felt a tinge of uncertainty if he should have apologised to Nami for taking it to far.