Joben

"Where's Joben? I want to see him. He was the main reason I came here." Zoro asked.

"Joben's somewhere over the rainbow, Zoro. Spend some time with your loving brothers." Kura declared.

"Shut up. If you really are my loving brothers, why did you cooperate with dad to try and kill me? When I got knocked out by the chloroform, he tried to drown me inside of an ocean. But the chloroform woke me up and I then swam to the nearest island, which was the island of Shimotsuki. Then I joined a pirate group, got a high bounty, and then you claimed me to the world as one of your own after I got popular, so don't call yourself 'loving brothers' to me. Now I'm going to ask you one more time. Where. Is. Joben?" Zoro pressured the three brothers.

All of them just looked at him with three blank expressions stuck on their faces.

"Fine, you stupid brother. Joben's down at the cellars."

And Zoro left at once.

-

Zoro darted down the stairs, jumping over the last 10 in a rush, and even knocking Kuina over when he had exited the bedroom of his three brothers. He had to see Joben. He had to. He was the only reason that Zoro had come to the Shimotsuki palace in the first place. Zoro ran at top speeds down to the cellars to see his brother, and how much he had grown.

He had finally made it; he opened the barren door to see a young boy gulping down a bottle of liquor, tonnes of people around him.

The young boy was sitting next to an adolescent man, who looked like he was about to barf with the intake of all the liquor he had taken. 

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" Zoro heard the amount of voices and competition held in this cellar. But it was time to put a stop to this. Zoro knew that the young boy sitting at the table, was none other than Joben himself. 

"That pink haired dummy. Why is he doing this? Well, if he wants to drink, then we can drink." Zoro thought.

"500 berries on me to win." Zoro smacked down the money on the table to bargain. He slumped he man over his chest and threw him off the seat. Everybody was impressed by Zoro's strength.

Zoro took the seat across from Joben and started to drink.

1 cup.
2 cups.
3 cups.

"You know that you don't have to drink any more, right? You can just give up." Joben's voice rang out through Zoro's ears. The latter marimo just stayed silent.

"Why aren't you responding? You too chicken?" Joben went at Zoro once again.

Again, Zoro just stayed silent against Joben.

4 cups
5 cups
6 cups

"I can do this all day. I ain't giving up. And maybe, you'll return with me, Joben." Zoro growled.

"How do you know my name, marimo?"

"Heh, marimo. That's nostalgic. But you'll remember my name after I beat you. Then you'll remember everything."

7 cups.
8 cups.

"Here's how this is going to go. You're about to finish your 8th cup and you're then going to stop just right there."

Joben looked at Zoro confused, but after he had finally finished his 8th round, he stopped, defeated. His face looked disgusted, he ran to an empty bucket and emptied his waste.

"I win." Zoro reigned victorious.

"All of you get out. Right now." Zoro demanded. All of them seemed against this notion, they all disagreed with Zoro. Then they all collapsed to the ground.

"Conque...rors?" One of them mumbled before collapsing.

"When did I ask? That was an order by yours truly." Zoro unsheathed his sword, Wado Ichimonji, before plunging it into each and every person's body, before walking over to the one person's body he hadn't touched, Joben's. He saw a bucket full of water, grabbed it without thinking, and splashed it right onto Joben, making him wake up in a panic.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"Never mind them. I need to talk to you." Zoro dragged Joben over to the table they were drinking at before.

"Joben, do you know who I am?" Zoro asked with importance.

"No, I feel like some of my memory was lost."

"Do you know where you are?" Zoro asked again.

"Yeah, we're at my estate, or rather, my family's estate."

"Do you know who your family members are? And I mean all of them, dead or alive." Zoro added the last part on.

"Well, there's Kashi Shimotsuki. There's Kura, Suke, and Ruto Shimotsuki, there's Ruka Shimotsuki, and then there was another person called Zoro Shimotsuki-funny, he looks a lot like you, mister. Oh, yeah. Then there's me." He answered to Zoro.

"I look like Zoro Shimotsuki, because I am Zoro Shimotsuki. Remember me, Joben?" Joben's mouth was agape, his mouth was quivering at the sight of it. His eyes were watering.

"I was proclaimed dead by Kashi himself, but I really wasn't dead. I just stayed underwater long enough for him to think that I was." Zoro narrated, but suddenly, he was interrupted by a huge embrace by Joben.

"I knew that you were alive this whole time. I knew it. You were never dead in my heart." Tears streamed out of Joben's eyes. Finally, for one of the first times, Zoro felt peace in his heart.

"I have so many questions! Why are here now?" Joben asked.

"I could literally ask you say the same thing. What are you doing?" Zoro countered.

"I was having a good time out drinking with friends!" Joben responded. Zoro sighed.

"I need to persuade Kashi to make sure that he sides with the World Government, otherwise they'll wipe out the Shimotsuki, and you! I only agreed to this deal because I needed to protect you from the admiral from wiping out all of you from the face of the Earth! Kashi isn't supplying the World Government with their supplies and now they're getting ready for war with the Shimotsuki. I need to protect you." Zoro put his hands on Joben's shoulders.

"Zoro! I can take care of myself, thank you very much!" Joben shrugged the hands off of him.

"You have to work with me here. How many types of Haki can you use?"

"2 advanced types, you stupid marimo!"

"Okay, that's good enough."

"Can you really use Conqueror's Haki? Did you really manage to scar Kaido? Did you really manage to beat a Navy ADMIRAL? And did you really cut a 50,000 foot tall stone man only with your swords?" Joben started to fanboy up to him.

"Shut up, Joben." Zoro started to walk out of the room.

"That's right....where does Kashi 'reside'?" Zoro joked around.

"He 'resides' up top in the highest level of the estate, 4th door on the right." Joben kept up with joke.

"Thanks. It was good seeing you." And with that, Zoro ran up to the highest level of the estate, not knowing the surprise he would be getting when he arrived.

"4th door on the right...this one." Zoro thought as he pulled a handle covered in red ribbon with a sign saying 'DO NOT ENTER'.

Zoro then turned the handle open and the biggest surprise of his life was right before his eyes.
His father was there, of course, sleeping on a couch. 

But sleeping with him, ON TOP OF HIM, to be more precise, was another woman. And it wasn't Zoro's mother from heaven. A real - life woman. 

Zoro was REALLy pissed now.