Sedative Pr3cautions! The Aftermath!

Club the Tornado and about 5 other guards were stuffing Nami - THE NAVIGATOR OF THE STRAW HATS - (yes that Nami) - into a bag. Luffy was right next to her, but sprawled across the floor. His eyes were rolled back and the blood was seeping out of his shoulders. Club's massive balloon was stationed right outside of the Thousand Sunny, with Nami struggling against the ropes that held her back and the gag that had been put over her mouth. A guard put her to sleep put shooting a sedative into her neck.

"Get her on the balloon ASAP. We don't want another member waking-"

"Hey, you bastard! Let go of Nami!" Sanji screamed advancing forward while lifting his foot into the air. Club swiftly dodged the foot and smashed him back into the ground. Sanji got up again, but was held down by Club. He was chucked a sedative - the same one used on NAMI - and smashed it right into Sanji's thigh. He started to lose consciousness. Club muttered some words to him.

"If you desire your navigator, you will bring Roronoa Zoro to the 'Sunset Paradise'. How you get there is up to you. If you do not, this girl will become my slave." Club taunted, as he left a transponder snail in Sanji's hand. Sanji wanted to kick his face, but the effects of the sedative made him pass out.

"Na...mi." Sanji's voice croaked. The last things he saw were Club throwing Luffy into the ocean and escaping in the hot air balloon with Nami in a sack.

-

"So what exactly happened, Sanji?" Chopper resided, while sucking out the sedative injected by Club with an empty syringe. Usopp, Franky, Brook, Robin

"The guy that you were talking about yesterday..." Sanji spat out a heavy cough.

"Club?" Robin completed.

"He took...Nami. This happened about 2 minutes after the island blew up." Sanji pointed at the rubble left on the island they had blown up.

"And?" Brook questioned.

"He took Nami with him...I think when Luffy blew up the island, Nami was helping him, and they didn't know this, but Club had actually escaped the island before midnight, so Luffy just blew up an island with no inhabitants. Then Club knocked Luffy unconscious...somehow; I saw that his eyes were rolled back and he had these bleeding shoulders. Club then stuffed Nami into a sack and stuck the same sedative into her. I then tried to get her back but Club pinned me to the ground - HARD - and then managed to hold my down until he stuck the sedative into my thigh. Also, where IS Luffy?" Sanji changed the conversation. 

"Well, my story matches yours. I found you on the deck as soon as Club was leaving. He chucked Luffy off the deck and left. I waited until he was out of eyes - view. Then I fetched Luffy from the sea and returned him to the Thousand Sunny. I gave him to Chopper and Luffy coughed up so much seawater that he's now sleeping. He needs some rest." Franky explained.

"And where's Zoro?" Sanji asked.

"Still sleeping." Robin automatically answered.

"I need to talk to him." Sanji proceeded to rise up just to immediately get shot straight down by Chopper, who was transformed into his Monster Point.

"No, you need to rest as well. You have an overdose of dopamine and a tiny bit of lead inside of your body. I don't know how they made it, but that injection is extremely dangerous. You were lucky that they injected it into your thigh." Chopper explained.

"Why am I lucky?" Sanji asked.

"The thigh is one of the places in the human body that you have the most fat to cover up the lead and dopamine. Does your leg have a tingling sensation, by the way?" Chopper asked again.