A Secret Find! A New Navigator Needed!

"No, you need to rest as well. You have an overdose of dopamine and a tiny bit of lead inside of your body. I don't know how they made it, but that injection is extremely dangerous. You were lucky that they injected it into your thigh." Chopper explained.

"Why am I lucky?" Sanji asked.

"The thigh is one of the places in the human body that you have the most fat to cover up the lead and dopamine. Does your leg have a tingling sensation, by the way?" Chopper asked again.

"No..." Sanji's voice trailed off. He remembered something insanely important. Chopper picked him up and dumped him in his cabin hammock. The other crew members

"Wasn't Nami was stabbed in the NECK with what looked to be the exact same syringe?" Sanji thought.

This isn't good.

"Hey, Chopper, I've got a question to ask you. What happens if you get stabbed by this exact syringe in the neck? Do you...die?" Sanji asked after gulping after muttering out the 'd' word.

"Well, you have about a 90% chance of dying. If that 10% kicks in, then the best consequence of taking the sedative is probably paralyzation for about 20 years. The best counter to this sedative would probably be some high Vitamin - C, but another counter to this would probably be getting sunburnt - Oh wait, I just forgot!" Chopper slapped his head.

"What?"

"If you eat a FRUIT that has Vitamin - C, your body fights back against the sedative."

-

The Straw Hats weren't the brightest bunch in the sea. 

Sanji had revealed that Club had given a dendenmunshi to him for the communication. This was the only way of connection that they had to Club the Tornado's one - way communication line. Usopp examined it and found a problem in it immediately. It's router had been tampered with.

"This probably won't work, unless I can-" Usopp was interrupted by Zoro, who took it from his hand, and threw it over the ship. It sunk into the water.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR, MOSSHEAD?!" Everybody on the ship screamed at him.

"Relax, guys. Usopp himself said that it won't work anyway. So there's no need for us to keep the dendenmushi anymore. Right, Usopp?" Zoro asked.

"Zoro, you marimo! If you had let me finish, I would have said that 'this won't work, UNLESS I can reroute the router to the nearest public station! That would've given us the connection to finally talk to Nami and Club! But now we can't because you've just thrown it into the sea! You need to think these things through!" Usopp bonked Zoro on the head with his slingshot.

"Huh?" Zoro didn't understand.

The Straw Hats REALLY weren't the brightest bunch in the sea. 

"Never mind, we'll find some other way." Robin dismissed the situation with a wave of her hand.

"Where's Luffy?" Franky questioned, looking around.

"Luffy wallowing in self - pity." Zoro chuckled. They then heard the unmistakable sound of glass breaking, a few heavy thuds and a loud shout.

"DAMMIT! DAMMIT! I. AM. SO. WEAK! DAMMIT! ARRRGGGHHH!" Luffy screamed, inside his cabin perpendicular to where the rest of the crew were standing.

"Do you call that wallowing in self pity, Zoro?" Sanji asked with a monotone voice. Zoro just looked at him with an unsurprised accent, joining Sanji on looking outside towards the sea, perching on the rails.