Sanji VS Suke

"Don't stop me...I'll finish him off. Nobody berates me and my family and expects to get away with it." Luffy commanded menacingly.

"You dummy, nobody's stopping you, we just want to help you." Nami declared, drawing out her Clima Tact. Luffy grinned and jumped back at Kashi. The rest of the crew followed suit but the rest were all stopped by the three brothers, Suke, Ruto and Joben.

"Leave us alone! This has nothing to do with you!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Then again, it doesn't have anything to do with you either." Ruto snarled.

"We'll be your opponents for today, Straw Hats!" Suke remarked.

"IFRIT JAMBE!" Sanji screamed instantly. Suke blocked the burning foot. He had a good grip on Sanji, so he swung him around and around until he finally released him, throwing him into the window and out onto the other side of the castle.

Suke chased after Sanji.

"Ruto, Joben, handle the rest!!" Suke jumped through the window to face Sanji outside in the backyard.

-

Suke crashed through the window and chased Sanji, who rolled over in his prison suit. His prison number had appeared to be coming off, by the looks of it. He avoided Suke's flying kick to his face by jumping back a few meters and ALMOST, (almost, I repeat), fell off the precipice that was the only thing protecting him from falling to his death beneath the ocean. He reared back in precaution with the 500 - meter drop right behind him, and darted forward to Suke, who was looking for an opening at Sanji's pressure points. 

Suke delved forward and ducked when Sanji tried to roundhouse him in the face. He then shot up like an arrow and struck Sanji in the neck, where the latter then felt a tingling sensation rising in his neck, followed by Suke sweeping Sanji off of his feet, and slamming him into the ground. Sanji quickly got up and jumped back, where he then heard a loud rumbling noise coming from deep within the throne room. 

"Is this...Conqueror's Haki? It's not Luffy's and it's not the marimo's...so who's is it?" Sanji fell to the ground in a screaming heap, as he tried to resist the effects of the sudden Conqueror's Haki.

"That's it. It's got...to be...Kashi's Haki." Sanji came to a conclusion. He barely looked up and found that Suke was standing there, perfectly fine and still.

"You're wondering why I have Conqueror's Haki? It's because I was born with it. It's in my genes. It awoke when I experienced war for the first time, and let me tell you right now, that was hell on Earth." Suke recounted. Sanji struggled against the Conqueror's Haki that Kashi was producing...and then it was finally over.

"Why...why did you.." Sanji gasped between breaths.

"Why didn't you use your own Conqueror's Haki against me? Why did you go easy against me? Why?" He muttered. Suke just grew a huge grin and smirked.

"You're asking me why...heh...that's ironic. The reason I didn't use it against you was because I couldn't actually use it against you. You have shown signs of Conqueror's Haki, and a weak Haki for Conqueror's, like mine, won't have any effect against someone who has shown basic signs for Conqueror's and has the capacity to hone their Haki to the fullest. Or...Someone exactly like you."

"Someone like me...?" Sanji questioned Suke.

"Maybe I've said too much." Suke ran over to Sanji to get a punch off on him. Sanji, using his Observation Haki, dodged the attack and used a quick fire Concasser to get himself some breathing time. He wasn't going to win this fight if all he did was try get hits off onto Suke. Suke shared a resemblance to his own brother, Niji. He was the second oldest in their family, after all. Sanji kept using his Observation Haki to dodge all attacks made by Suke's fists and feet. Sanji finally leapt onto the offensive and struck Suke straight on the chest. He saw Suke tense his body at the last second before he kicked him.

"Nice, I got one off! Wait...what?" Sanji remarked. The kick had absolutely no effect on Suke, as he grabbed the foot and tried to hurl Sanji off the cliff. Sanji quickly activated his Airwalk, as he stayed in the air for a few moments before Suke pelted his way into the air, jumping really high and sacking Sanji in the guts with his leg. Sanji tried to counter by hacking Suke back down to Earth, but Suke tensed himself again, and Sanji felt like his foot almost broke. This scenario was similar to when Kuma was about to take Luffy from the Straw Hats at Thriller Bark. Now that Sanji thought back on it, the situation back there was laughable compared to what was happening currently. Wait a minute...Kuma!

"That's it!" Sanji exclaimed out loud.

"Because Kuma was actually a robot created by Vegapunk himself, of course his exterior was as hard as steel, he had the capabilities and the Devil Fruit to do so!" Sanji thought.

It was so easy for Sanji to figure out, but it took him so long to figure what was happening. Now he knew why none of the attacks Sanji threw at him, not even his Ifrit Jambe, worked. It was because Suke had a particular Devil Fruit that enabled him to take damage and replenish it as his own attack potency!

"Say...you have a Devil Fruit, am I right?" Sanji slyly called out.

"I'm not going to spill the beans, but yes, I do have a Devil Fruit. It's called the Dameji - Dameji No Mi. I take all the damage the opponent does to me and then replenish it as my own-"

"Attack potency." Sanji completed the sentence for Suke. His hypothesis was right.

"Well, aren't you a smart cookie? You figured out everything by yourself!" Suke's voice pitched itself higher and higher.

"Now I know how to get rid of you." Sanji commented.

"Oh?" Sanji dashed forward and used a heavy Ifrit Jambe on Suke's chest. He absorbed it, and it then became his attacking power.

"It's useless! You know my Devil Fruit and what it entails, so why are you still attacking me?" Suke exclaimed. Sanji just stayed quiet and kept on attacking him with his Diable Jambe. All of Sanji's efforts were now becoming his own kryptonite, with the amount of which he was attacking him. 

Suke's chest started to puff outwards, like he was taking a huge breath of air. Lightning bolts started flying off Suke and he remained stationary on the ground, intaking all the damage that Sanji had given him, and changing it to his attack potency.

Sanji knew this was the only way to beat him. He jumped back to land on the precipice overlooking the ocean beneath him.

"It's time to play some chicken..." Sanji's thoughts then trailed away.

Suke then gave a huge smirk and ran at top speeds towards Sanji. Little did he know, he would say his last words just then.

"It's time for you to die, Vinsmoke! I've been too lenient with you!" Suke called out, sprinting towards Sanji with all his strength combined into one attack.

"Got im'." Sanji thought sneakily.

Sanji quickly jumped up and let Suke pass through him. With the speed at which he was going, he couldn't stop himself and he hurtled off the cliff, with a bloodcurling scream, as he smashed into the ocean floor.

"There goes another. That's 3 of his brother's who are now dead." 

Sanji took out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter, as tried to jump back inside of the window to see how the rest of the crew was doing, but he was interrupted by Kashi, who flew out of the window and onto the precipice. Luffy then charged out a few seconds later, Sanji hid himself to not be seen by the two of them. Then after about 20 seconds, Zoro jumped out, probably to fight Kashi. Sanji then sneaked back into the throne room through the smashed window and saw that everybody in the Straw Hats and the Devil Fruit users for Kashi's army were all knocked out.

"This must've been because of Kashi's Haki..." 

Sanji saw Joben laying down for some sleep.

"Maybe I should do that to. I'm also quite sleepy." Sanji yawned as he slumped down and closed his eyes.

Snore.

Snore.

Snore.