Zoro's Dare! The Lesson on Armament!

"Enough! Kuina, you're Zoro's friend, and that's why I won't criticise you for how weak and flimsy your motives are." Luffy interrupted, as Kuina just looked miserable.

"But you still know too much about us, and that's why I cannot allow you to remain on this ship. But first tell me, do you a Devil Fruit?" Luffy asked after the ridiculous claim he made, that shocked everyone in the ship.

"I-what?"

"I said, do you have a Devil Fruit?" Luffy asked once more.

"Um-I...no, I don't." Kuina regained her composure and decided to lie to Luffy. Zoro was confused. Why would Kuina lie to Luffy? In all the years he had known Kuina, she never lied to him; all things apart from swordsmanship were a trivial matter. Was she scared that Luffy was going to throw her overboard if she did?

"Throw her overboard." Luffy calmly stated. He then turned around so he didn't have to see it happen. He then adjusted his Straw Hat to cover his eyes.

Everybody was shocked at this.

Everybody except Zoro.

He picked up Kuina in a swift motion and whispered into her ear.

"Use your water fruit to create a barrier so you don't drown. Don't ever come back here, or Luffy will be pissed." Zoro muttered before he unceremoniously chucked Kuina into the deep blue water. And †hat was the last that Zoro saw of her.

For now...

-

"So why are we doing this again?" Usopp questioned. He and Luffy were up on Zoro's training deck, while the rest of the crew were watching from a bench. 

"I'm training you all to get Nami back. Club and his army of Lunarian's are strong. Very strong; do not underestimate them. That's why me and Zoro are teaching you Armament Haki." Luffy declared, pacing around the green circled mat that was laid on the ground, as he pointed towards Zoro, who was confused at what Luffy had proclaimed.

"Me?" Zoro questioned, as he started to sweat.

"Yes you, Zoro." Luffy affirmed, much to Sanji's delight, who took every opportunity to tease him.

"What's the problem, marimo? You scared of teaching? Feel like you're going to make a fool of yourself?"

"Big talk for somebody who can't even use Conqueror's Haki, curlybrows." Zoro replied. Sanji grew an irk mark as he then fumed through his nose and then turned back to Luffy.

"Since everybody on this crew knows how to use Basic or Advanced Observation Haki, we aren't going to be practicing that today. We're going to go straight to Armament Haki, as Club's army may have Lunarian's with Logia's, and we need to be prepared for that." Luffy then pointed to Zoro.

"Zoro, go down to the cabin with Sanji to try to awaken his Conqueror's Haki." Luffy wildly ordered.

"Okay." Zoro grunted, after a few seconds of hesitation. Everybody was shocked because of this proclamation; nobody could awaken Conqueror's Haki by command, it had to be awoken as you were born with it. The only other way that you could awaken it is if you possessed the kingly ambitions to awaken it. Once Zoro reached the cabin's below the training yard with Sanji, he understood where Luffy was coming from. 

Sanji had the kingly ambitions. Sanji was even a prince of the Germa Kingdom. He had the qualities of a king too. Zoro led Sanji to a dense, dark room, to start his training. There was absolutely no light inside, so once Zoro locked the door, Sanji couldn't see his crewmember.