Black Blades

"Gum-Gum..Red Hawk!" Luffy screamed, as his arm turned red and extended itself to become bigger and with more mass. He threw his (now huge) fist at Kashi, who widened his eyes and then coated himself in Armament Haki and took the brunt of the attack head on. Zoro unleashed his own round of Conqueror's Haki and kept Kashi at bay by making his 'father' use his own Conqueror's Haki, and this enabled Luffy to use his Ryou against Kashi as he then turned into his 4th Gear, bouncing up and downs. Kashi then fell back in a heap. Luffy's Ryou felt like all of Kashi's guts had been spilled out and were now continuously being stabbed by a blunt sword.

It hurt.

He got up, using his Advanced Observation Haki to predict what was going to happen in the future.

He saw Luffy and Zoro, standing over the top of him. They were on the precipice of Shimotsuki Palace, overlooking the ocean, as Zoro was holding him by the waist on his shoulder and as he muttered a few words before he threw him into the ocean sea below.

-

"No...no, that won't happen! I need to survive longer so that...the Shimotsuki will be safe! The World Government won't dare attack when I have awoken my powers. My Haki and Devil Fruit are the best of the best! So why does my future look so grim? Do I need to awaken my Devil Fruit? Yes, that must be it. I know that if I had have awoken my Devil Fruit in that dystopian future, then everything would be different! Awaken, Devil Fruit!" Kashi thought rapidly.

"Do you think that you'll win against us? If you do, then you're surely mistaken. You probably shouldn't have taken out those Devil Fruit users. Who knows, they might've had some had use in this fight." Zoro stated.

"Those idiots who don't even know how to use them properly? Please, Zoro. Spare me the jokes and fight. You too, rubber man, you so - called Yonko. You're not showing your skills currently." Kashi retorted.

"You want to talk skills?" Luffy then changed his appearance to a white haired, white coated, red eyed with a childish appearance. 

"Gear 5!" He explained. Zoro's eyes widened. Gear 5? He hadn't heard of this before; was this the form that he used to get a hold of Kaido and beat him? It didn't look like it. Zoro thought that the form represented the exterior of Luffy, his funny and easygoing side. He played along with it though, with the situation.

"Can I see your attacks, Luffy?" Zoro piqued.

"Shishishishi! Okay!" Luffy ran towards Kashi, still struggling to stand up from the effects of Luffy's Ryou attack. He pelted forward and punched Kashi hard into the guts. 

"Eagle Flash!"

The wall behind Kashi cracked even further as Kashi flew backwards through it. It looked as if a meteor the size of an elephant had cascaded the walls and destroyed them, piece by piece.

Kashi picked up a club covered in spikes that he had held on his right and imbued it with Armament Haki. It hit Luffy hard, in the faces. Zoro flinched at the sight. Spikes could be seen appearing through Luffy's persona.

"YOWCH!!!"

"That's gotta' hurt." Zoro thought, as he sweatdropped.

Interestingly though, There were no signs of bleeding or even pain from Luffy's face. His facial expression was different, though.

"Is this some kind of power that he has inside of his 5th Gear? Toon Force maybe?" Zoro thought.

Kashi stared at Luffy. He was sure he had gotten a good hook on Luffy. He had even imbued his club with Haki! Yet there was no broken bones, nothing? The spikes on the club had gone through him, and he was not affected? Luffy was showing why he was Yonko status to Kashi currently. Kashi ran at Luffy again, but this time, it was Zoro who had interfered with the duel as he unsheathed his swords, flipping through the air to smash his two swords that he was holding in his two arms against Kashi's club. They demonstrated an adequate level of swordplay.