'I'm The Good Guy'

"WHERE IS HE?" Luffy screamed.

"The damn marimo...he just up and left. He had to do it right now, huh?" Sanji cursed.

"Zoro's gone?!" Chopper and Robin both were astounded.

"What?" Franky questioned, a bit more silent than the others.

"Well, I can't seem to fit all of this information in my mind! YOHO-"

"Now isn't the time for this, Brook!" Luffy exclaimed at him. Brook shut his mouth after this.

-

"Hey, Zoro! Wake up, we're here! We're at Shimotsuki palace!" Kuina's brash voice rang out.

"Hm?" Zoro quirked. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a huge building, at least 50 feet tall, with the words SHIMOTSUKI painted in red on the front of the house. Zoro groaned. He had to come back to this hellhole to do something he didn't really want to do. 

"Did I do the right thing? Should I have told Luffy? Nah, they'll forgive me. I'm the good guy here, right?" Zoro thought.

Damn it.

He had such bad memories in here.

"Thanks a lot, Kuina."

"There's the Shimotsuki Ushimaru's sword, Kokken Nishibo!! Said to have cut through the diamond wall of Arihsah Kumori's Naginata, Domu!" Kuina squealed with delight.

"Are you a fangirl, or are you a fangirl?" Zoro posed a sarcastic question. Kuina however, didn't respond and kept squealing. Then she stood in awe of the gold statue of Shimotsuki Ryuma, the man who single - handedly stopped the World Government from invading Wano just because they were afraid of his certain sword skills.

They reached the steps and knocked on the doors twice. After about 5 seconds, an adolescent man received it, revealing a man with red hair, his shirt unbuttoned as he stood agape to the door, still half asleep.

Zoro sighed heavily. 

"Hi, Kura. How are you doing?" Zoro put stress on every syllable he said, so it made him sound like a maniac. He faked a smile. Kura was silent for a few seconds. Then he smacked a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, Zoro. How's my little brother coping with his crew?" Kuro's voice sounded manly and deep.

"More like former crew..." Zoro muttered.

"What was that?" Kuro asked quickly.

"Nothing." Kuina answered for Zoro.

"Who are you?" Kuro asked quickly once more.

"Admiral Kuina."

"You're her?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Zoro, Dad's missed you for so long." Kuro sounded bored.

Zoro scoffed.

"Really? How about everybody else?" Zoro questioned in a sadistic tone.

"Yeah, yeah, them as well." Kuro invited them to come inside the huge mansion they stood inside of. 

It was big.

Zoro casually strolled in with no remorse for the people in the corner next to the spiralling steps, with chains to their necks and heavy in their breath. His family needed slaves to perform their daily duties? 

Wow.

Zoro just felt pity for them.

Unfortunate.

He was led up the spiralling staircase. He was getting tired with how many stairs there were. 

"Kuro, where are we going?" Zoro tiredly asked.

"Good question, Zoro. I'm going to tell Suke and Ruto that you've come back to us for good! They're going to be so happy that you are actually alive!" Kuro added.

"Really?" Zoro sounded sarcastic.

"...totally. They'll actually be shocked. Oh yeah, by the way, we saw how big your bounty was becoming. You have a whole 2 billion berries? That's more than us!" Kuro sounded off for the first sentence he said. 

"2 BILLION BERRIES? IS THAT WHAT KUINA PUT MY BOUNTY TO?" Zoro thought wildly.

Kuro kept walking until he reached a red door with a golden plating around it. He pulled the handle and let himself and Zoro in. Although, he shut the door when Kuina was about to come in.

"Hey!" 

"Sorry, ADMIRAL, but it's only family members allowed in here." Kuro answered simplicity.

"Sorry, Kuina, but you're going to have to stay out of this one for now." Zoro whispered. Kuro shut the door after Zoro made that comment.

"Suke! Ruto! Where are you?! I have someone here!" Kuro called out.

"Kuro, shut up, you're being too loud, Ruto needs some more sleep to regene-" The yellow haired boy stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened in disbelief. His younger brother was alive.

"Ergh..." Suke mumbled. He was confused.

"How on Earth did Zoro manage to survive what our father manage to do to him?" Suke and Kuro though at the same time.

"Hey...Zoro. How are you?" Suke replied nervously.

"I've been better before." Zoro whispered. Kuro just looked down and smirked. 

"So...I heard about your bounty upgrade! We are all very proud of you. Just know that. You've eclipsed all of our bounties!" Suke was too distraught to speak properly.

"Yeah, I'm better than you all." Zoro plainly stated. Of course, Kura and Suke were pissed off with Zoro for this snide remark, but they couldn't disagree with him. He was the pride of the Shimotsuki, right now, as when Kashi had got wind of when Zoro was alive, he instantly declared him a Shimotsuki, even after all the wrongdoings that he did.

"Oi, RUTO! GET UP!" Suke screamed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm getting up. I'm so tired!" Ruto stretched his arms out while closing his eyes, not realising who was right in front of him.

Ruto yawned like never before and opened his baby blue eyes. His eyes then came into contact with a green haired devil who just looked weirdly at Ruto.

"Uh...uh...Z-Zoro?!" Ruto stuttered.

"Alive and well. In the flesh." Zoro smirked. 

"W-well how a-are you? Wait, h-how did you even survive?" Ruto blurted out. Kuro and Suke slapped Ruto for slipping out 'their precious.'

"Why would you say that?" Kuro whispered.

"You are an idiot, you know that?" Suke whispered again. But Zoro interrupted them.

"Where's Joben? I want to see him. He was the main reason I came here." Zoro asked.

"Joben's somewhere over the rainbow, Zoro. Spend some time with your loving brothers." Kura declared.

"Shut up. If you really are my loving brothers, why did you cooperate with dad to try and kill me? When I got knocked out by the chloroform, he tried to drown me inside of an ocean. But the chloroform woke me up and I then swam to the nearest island, which was the island of Shimotsuki. Then I joined a pirate group, got a high bounty, and then you claimed me to the world as one of your own after I got popular, so don't call yourself 'loving brothers' to me. Now I'm going to ask you one more time. Where. Is. Joben?" Zoro pressured the three brothers.

All of them just looked at him with three blank expressions stuck on their faces.

"Fine, you stupid brother. Joben's down at the cellars."

And Zoro left at once.