Null and Void

"I need some action. I'm bored, Saturn."

"Then why don't you go interrogate that guy that was captured a few hours ago. He fell from the sky and is rumoured to have had a Logia Devil Fruit and mumbling the words 'Mugiwara', 'I won't forgive you', and 'Club'. It seems like your area of expertise." Saturn revealed.

"Saturn..." Akainu mumbled.

"Those words are music to my ears." He considered. Akainu trudged down towards the basement where the mysterious person was held, again bound in seastone.

"What's your name?" Akainu asked gruffly.

"Enel...who are you?" A knock-off Eminem responded.

"Somebody who can get you out of here."

"Oh?"

"I heard that you won't forgive Mugiwara for something. Care to elaborate?" Akainu drew up a chair and sat on it, in front of Enel.

"BRING ME THAT DAMN STRAW HAT AND I'LL RIP HIM TO PIECES IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!" Enele screamed.

"Ok." He chuckled.

"I have a deal for you. You give me your Devil Fruit, and I'll give you the Mugiwara. I've heard good things about it." Akainu compensated.

"AS IF. I'VE SWALLOWED IT ALREADY. YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL ME!" Enel screamed of insanity.

"I'm considering that right now."

"Huh?"

"You see, if a Devil Fruit user dies, then their Fruit is reincarnated somewhere else around the Earth. I want your fruit that apparently sets up Lightning. The marines are interested in this; as this fruit has the destructive power we need, and to conquer the world."

"HUH?"

"Let me kill you."

"WHAAAAAT?" Enel screamed.

-

"I told you already. I don't want to hear it!" Luffy screamed.

"But Luffy-"

"Shut up!"

"Zoro's fine!" 

"I know! Zoro's a tough guy; do you think I don't know what'll happen? Do you think I'm so dumb I don't know if my crew are going to die or not?" Luffy screamed.

"But look on the bright side, Luffy. Zoro's in good condition and is stabilised. He just needs some rest from the fightin he did against Urouge." Chopper disclaimed.

"So? I mean- that's great, but how do you think I felt when I saw that Zoro had lost that much blood and was teetering on the edge of death?!?! I felt stupid, angry with myself; I didn't feel like a good captain! What kind of captain lets his First Mate fight his way into unconsciousness?" Luffy screamed at Chopper in his cabin, tears dripping from his eyelids.

"I-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!" Luffy kept screaming.

"Luffy! Screaming isn't going to make anything better. You need to focus on-" Robin entered Luffy's cabin and was immediately interrupted.

"SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"...Let's go, Chopper." Robin ushered Chopper out of Luffy's cabin and left him weeping inside.

Once they were outside of Luffy's cabin, the rest of the Straw Hats joined Robin and Chopper on the top deck.

"Where's Brook? Is he still taking a bath?" Chopper asked. Usopp nodded his head to say yes.