Untitled Part 33

"Hold on, Sakazuki, I'm not finished yet, I need a word."

"What do you want, stupid geezer?"

"Who are you planning to give that Devil Fruit to?" Saturn asked.

"The current main options are Fujitora, Mercury, or Kong." Akainu jumped off the ship as it had docked.

"Mercury? If you feed him a Devil Fruit-" Saturn was interrupted by Akainu's brash voice.

"Yes, yes, I know, he'll rip out my intestines, reach into my heart, pump it so fast that I get too much air and then chop off my middle finger; he's told me a bunch of times already."

"Good, I'm glad you knew. Also, Issho already has a Devil Fruit, one that's already too strong." Saturn croaked as he continued.

"And let's not forget that Kong already has enough to make himself strong. You know all too well about that, don't you?" Saturn was cryptic.

"Yeah, that's right. He's already too strong. He's got THAT up his sleeve."

"And one other thing, what on Earth are you going to do about that dead body inside of the captain's cabin? It's starting to rot." Saturn questioned.

"Who, Enel? I'll get to it eventually when the time comes." With that, he walked off.

-

"I have a distress signal! Few kilometers ahead of us! We need to go now, Luffy!" Franky screamed, acting at the hull, his larynx acting against his will, the thunder and rain pouring and drowning out the noise of Franky as he screamed to be heard over the thunder. 

"Bear starboard, Franky!" Luffy yelled out. The Thousand Sunny rocked against the waves of the Seas as they went up and down with the blue doctorate.

"Who's this distress signal from, Franky?" Robin asked, having resolved her 'conflict' with Franky a few hours ago. 

"It was from some kind of source near the Sunset Paradise!" Franky shouted out.

"Is that so?" Robin asked.

"Surely not, right?" Usopp commented, peering through his spyglass, checking for any debris to be avoided.

"How long will it take to get there?" Luffy asked, his voice still half monotone from his actions against Urouge.

"I have no clue. Robin, I think you'll need to take control of the directions now, that alright with you?" Franky asked.

"Show me the distress signal, and the location, then I'll try to find it." Robin reminded him.

"Here!" Franky threw her a circular dendenmushi, without the snail though, that had a tag around it labeled 'Denden'. It had a control panel where it showed the Thousand Sunny as a green dot and the signal; a blue one.

"Press the orange button on the tag! That'll get the voice message to be able to play out itself!" Franky exclaimed against the wind and the storm clouds thundering around the Thousand Sunny. Robin located the orange button and pressed down on it. Immediately, a posh voice played out from the denden.

"Help us! We've been trapped inside of a canyon for the past few days and hurricanes and our ship has been stranded at the bottom of this canyon and we can't get out! There's a hurricane coming now, and we-AAAAAAHHHH!" The voice screamed out, and also to the crew's chagrin.

"What now, Luffy? Do we help them or do we go for Nami?"

"We go for Nami. That was our main mission at the start of this journey anyway." Sanji suddenly appeared out of the cabin as he spoke to Luffy. Luffy looked at him and then nodded and declared their position.