Invasion at Night! Sabo of the Revolutionary Army!

"I talked to Kuina, and I asked her to post bounties for what had happened. I may have rigged the bounties in your favour and not in mine. Your bounty went up by a billion berries in the span of a few weeks. That's normal for a Yonko. Same with the others, though their case is a little different. Chopper, Nami and Robin together took down my brother Ruto, who's bounty was 1.9 billion berries. They deserved to be moved up. Now everyone can see that Chopper's not just a doctor, but he's also an amazing fighter. The government still don't know that Robin can read Poneglyphs. Same can be said for Franky, Brook and Usopp. They dealt with Joben pretty handily." Zoro sighed as he looked down sadly. That idiot cook did really well against Suke, the strongest brother that I had. He even beat him, and he got his bounty increased by a hell of a lot of berries. As for us, Kashi Shimotsuki has a berry of 3.9 billion berries. That's almost the amount of Kaido and Big Mom's. Do you see what I'm saying?" Zoro explained. Luffy breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I do."

"Nice. Now please leave, I have some important stuff to do." Zoro playfully ordered him out. Luffy smirked.

"It's good to have you back, Zoro." He chuckled as he then left.

"You too, Luffy. You too..." His voice muttered as it left his breath at a constant rate.

...

"Now where was that sakè bottle?" 

-

Zoro quietly sat on top of the Thousand Sunny as it sailed through the night sky. Everyone else was too busy sleeping in their own cabin's. He looked up above him and saw the stars, each one of them shining brighter than the next. They were so beautiful when he saw them at their fullest. They looked so nice when they were positioned in the sky, stationary and bright. 

Stars always reminded Zoro of his mother, Ruka, and his brother, Joben. They were the light of his life. They made life not - so - boring for him. But then they died...so all of his lights were gone. The only light left in Zoro's mind were the Straw Hats. They were there for him every step of the way. They even forgave him so easily after he had left without any message to them.

"Can't sleep?" A voice rang out throughout the ship. Zoro quickly turned around to see a man with a scar split across the left of his face, wearing a top hat with goggles strapped around it. He wore a light green shirt and held a pipe in his right hand. The mosshead then breathed a heavy sigh of relief. 

It was Sabo.

"I thought it was one of our enemies. Do you have a bottle?" Zoro asked. Sabo chuckled and threw him a bottle of sakè. Sabo then walked over to Zoro and stood just at the edge of the mast that overlooked the sea.

"What's going on with you?" Sabo inquisitively asked. Zoro was immediate to reply.

"Well, I left the crew to find my brother and protect him from the forces of the World Government, then everybody came to get me back, but then I responded by throwing them into a cell with no connection to the outside world. Then I played chess with my brother's, checkmated them, my father said something stupid that he shouldn't have said, but Luffy and the crew were listening, so Luffy stormed in and then just declared war with us; I went to get a drink to watch them duke everything out, but then my father said something stupid so I then lost it and I attacked him, gaining a Black Blade in the process. Then Luffy turned into this transformation which is what he called Gear 5, apparently used to take down Kaido, and he had the power of toon force on his side-"

"Toon force?" Sabo interrupted.

"Toon force." Zoro affirmed.

"So anyway, he has toon force on his side, so then my father swings a club covered in spikes AND Armament Haki, and the spikes are literally visual on the other side of Luffy's face. Then my father awakens his Devil Fruit and then he dies because he fell off a cliff. Then I joined the crew and Joben, my younger brother, who I needed to protect, died. He died because Akainu probably sent Kizaru after him to go and destroy Shimotsuki Palace. This was all in the span of about 2 days. This happened, like, 2 weeks ago, though. I came out here to just take my mind off of the incident. I even gave him a dendenmushi just in case he needed to call me if he needed my help with anything." Zoro recapped.