Fly Away, Father Shimotsuki

"You know what's ironic? I named this club the Rukajigoku. That's your mother's name and 'hell' put together."

"I don't give a damn, you stupid father! You're not worthy to have Mom's name on your club after you killed her!" Kashi was taken aback by this.

"How did you know-"

"SO IT'S TRUE?!" Zoro screamed louder than he ever had before. Kashi gulped. He had to reveal the truth.

"I thought it was just a hunch that I had, but it now appears that the hunch is actually conf-"

"I did it. She didn't agree with me putting the older two siblings of yours into the wars I fought, so I slipped so hard - body sedatives into her drinks. She died a few days after that." Kashi admitted.

Zoro started breathing heavier. His eyes were watering with the amount of gaze that he was giving his father. He loathed him more than ever now. He was gripping his swords so hard, the Haki that he had leaked into them was like an overdose of Morphine.

A black aura appeared Zoro's swords and started to make them turn into a black radiation of colour. Zoro's eye started to flash black at 2 second periods. Kashi realised what this was.

This was the awakening of a Black Blade.

-

Kashi stared in awe at Zoro's three swords. 

The Wado Ichimonji. Now fully black with it's blade shining off the radiating sun.

The Sandai Kitetsu. Its Dragon - Like pattern now going from purple to dark and remorseful.

The Maito Enma. Fully Black, including its handle.

Zoro didn't even notice the blades turning black. He was so preoccupied with saving Luffy and Kashi confessing that he had actually killed his mother. He rushed towards his father, who was marvelled at the speed at which Zoro was running at. He shoulder charged his father off Luffy and freed him from his father's foot grip. His father went flying back to the precipice, just on the edge of the cliff. Zoro lifted him up by his cuffs and started to brutally punch his face over and over again as payback for what Kashi had done to his mother.

"She never wanted me to go to...war. SO I had to.. st-stop her. She...got physi...physical about it. But I...had to pr...protect my country." Kashi stifled between Zoro's rage - filled punches.

"Shut UP! I'm done with you! I'm cutting you out of my life forever, so I won't need to deal with you and I won't hear your name ever again!" Zoro screamed out loud into Kashi face.

"Zoro-"

"WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVING ANY PERSON AT ALL? YOU TRIED TO DROWN YOUR OWN SON! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING MORE FROM YOU ANYMORE, AND I'M GOING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!" Zoro was reaching his limit now. He couldn't express his feelings anymore than he could right now. Zoro kept on punching his father with all of his energy. Kashi then slumped to the ground, his face and eyes bleeding profusely. Zoro unsheathed his Wado Ichimonji, one of the reasons that he had ventured down the path that he was in currently. He was going to end things once and for all.

He was finally going to rid his father and rid the feelings of torture and hate out of his brain.

He was about to bring the blade down, before his father then stopped it with his bare hands. Kashi started to breathe heavily as he then ripped the Wado Ichimonji from Zoro's grip. He started to cough up blood with the amount of damage done on his face. He threw the Wado Ichimonji down the throat of the precipice. It was so damn close to dropping down a sheer 1000 feet. Zoro gasped. That sword was practically his lifeline. He kept that sword as a memento for his friend. He wasn't going to let those 15 years of his life go down the drain. He rushed over to the sword that was dangling on the edge of the cliff overlooking the ocean.