Intrude

Zoro stared at the infamous bounties of his four brothers. They were actually pretty renowned in the Blue Sea's, the East Blue being the most famous. Although the Shimotsuki palace was located on the edge of the North Blue, many considered it part of the least infamous East Blue. Zoro looked at the four brothers and their evolution of their bounty.

Suke Shimotsuki = 10, 000, 000 million berries - 180, 900, 690 million berries - 600, 932, 300 million berries- 1, 920, 030, 980 million berries.  

Ruto Shimotsuki = 30, 200, 490 million berries - 385, 000, 990 million berries - 1, 900, 000, 210 million berries.

Kura Shimotsuki = 5, 000, 000 million berries- 100, 000, 000 million berries - 1, 913, 284, 490 million berries

Joben Shimotsuki = 1, 000 berries - 147, 820, 020 million berries - 699, 939, 990 million berries - 1, 000, 001, 270 billion berries.

A certain part of his mind felt proud of them all, especially Joben. What had he done to reach One Billion Berries? His eyes then drifted down to another poster, which had the words 'Kashi Shimotsuki' imprinted on them.

Kashi Shimotsuki = 3, 917, 453, 780 million berries.

Zoro then turned away, but something then caught his eye. He turned around to see his own bounty, higher than everybody elses, and placed in a printed frame.

Zoro Shimotsuki = 60, 000, 000 million berries - 120, 000, 000 million berries - 320, 000, 000 million berries - 1, 111, 101, 110 billion berries - 2, 589, 958, 970 billion berries. 

Zoro was seething with anger as his eyes turned to the red slits he previously held once again. He was NOT a Shimotsuki. He was a Roronoa. The Shimotsuki name was given to him when he started to become famous and improvised. Zoro's father only wanted him because Zoro was a strong man, possibly a Yonko level fighter that could handle big threats.

Zoro didn't buy his father's apology to him; he thought that this was too generic and stale. His real father that he had when he was a kid was somebody who was gruff and would stand up when he saw something unjust. The 'father' that he had now was no more than a cheap replacement for a coward. If only Kashi could just agree to the goddamn deal. He wouldn't have left his crew and Zoro never would have had to speak to him ever again.

"If only Kashi was dead. Then the ownership of the land and the seat of 'Ruler of the Shimotsuki' would go to the eldest son... Which is Kura." Zoro thought, realising his mistake.

"Should I just kill Kashi and Kura? Then the throne will go to me, because Ruto is born 10 days after me. After I become the Ruler of the Shimotsuki, I'll instate Joben as he ruler and kill Ruto for good measure. That's how I'll- Wait, what am I thinking? I can't kill him, Mother wouldn't want that! It's sinful. That's off the table, then. I'll have to find another way. Well, if they somehow die accidently, then it's not really my fault, is it? If they just leave and don't come back, I am legally allowed to abrogate the throne and give it to Joben. Ruto can't do anything, otherwise Joben and I will just sentence him to life imprisonment. That's probably a good idea; Mother should be able to settle for that, otherwise I may have to resort to...other ideas if Kashi and Kura don't agree with me." Zoro cracked his knuckles.

-

"Hey, hey, hey, we're here! Zoro's family lived in a place this big? This is almost as big as your family's house, Sanji!" The loud voice of Luffy screamed.

"They aren't my family, Luffy! They weren't ever and they never will be!" Sanji shook his head.

"Luffy-" Nami was interrupted.

"So what's the plan, Luffy?" Usopp prepared his goggled for oncoming snipes he could've mustered up.

"Luffy-" The Cat Burglar was interrupted once again.

"We find Zoro, and then we go back home. By any means necessary." Luffy commented, still in his 'happy- go - lucky' mode.

"Okay, but how do we do that? He probably won't want to come back, so do we have to fight him?" Chopper seemed scared.

"LUFFY!" Nammi finally had her voice heard.

"Yeah, what is it, Nami?" Franky asked for Luffy.

"We're at the wrong island. This is Shimotsuki Village. We need to go to Shimotsuki ISLAND." Nami pointed to the island with an estate on it towards her left.

"Did you inherit Zoro's lack of direction in some kind of mistake, Nami-Swan?" Sanji asked innocently.

"No I didn't, you Pinball!" Nami then punched Sanji, or recieved it with full honours.

"Why didn't you tell us, Nami?" Luffy shouted at his navigator.

"Don't you dare go there! I tried calling out to you, but you were so focused on getting Zoro back, that you didn't even realise that I was speaking to you!" 

"What? Why didn't anyone else tell me that Nami was trying to talk to me?" Luffy looked around at his crew.

"Because everybody was talking to you!!" She screamed at Luffy, having enough of his antics.

"Oh, Yeah." He scratched his head sheepishly.

"How are we going to get there?" Robin asked, her voice calm and smooth.

"We'll just do this the old - fashioned way." Luffy commented.

"And what's this old fashioned way called again?" Brook asked. Luffy just grinned as he spread his elastic arms out a long way out and wrapped them around his crew members, who all had aghast looks on their faces.

"This old - fashioned way, Brook!" Luffy chortled as he launched himself and his crew mates over the sea below them and landing just before the door of the estate, where he pinned to guards to the floor by crushing them into the gravel below them, using them as a landing pad.

"Whoops.." Luffy thought.

"Okay, NOW we're here." Luffy stated. That comment earned himself a beating from the whole crew. They stopped kicking him when he they proceeded onwards, into the mansion. They went up the spiral staircase and started breaking and kicking down doors to find their First Mate Swordsman. They ascended all the way up to the dining hall. 

Bang!

As they kicked that door down, they found a certain green - haired swordsman about to plunge a sword into his eldest brother's chest.

-

"Hey, Zoro. I heard everything that you said. Are you alright? We're going to have Lunch now." Joben came up to console Zoro, who was still looking at the bounty posters displayed.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Zoro let out a heavy, long sigh, before departing to the dining table with Joben.

They trekked down to the dining table, where they found Kura, Ruto and Suke, all sitting next to each other, smirking. They probably found Zoro's remark hilarious, but Zoro didn't care. He just wanted Kashi's life to end, right then and there.

"You know, Zoro, you could become a comedian with the expertise you have. But seriously, that was hilarious as hell. 'You aren't a father, you're a monster'." Kura mocked Zoro's shouting, still stifling a laugh.

"That was the funniest thing I've ever heard! I think you should audition for 'The Sound Of Music' remake. And you did all of that for Mom? That piece of trash? That's just so hilarious!" Kura had to hold his stomach to stop him from laughing. Zoro was going to lose it if Kura said so much more than another insult about his mother. He tensed his muscles. He flared his nostrils. These partitions were all done to stop Zoro from killing Kura where he sat at that instant.

"Our mom was basically a good - for - nothing old hag that-" Kura was cut off as Zoro lept on top of him, a knife in his hand, ready to pierce his brother's guts and rid him of his life. Zoro was about to bring the knife down, when-

Bang!

The door to the dining room a opened and gave Zoro a full scale view of Monkey. D. Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats.

"Are you serious?" Zoro mentally facepalmed.