ONE DIRECTION

"4th door on the right...this one." Zoro thought as he pulled a handle covered in red ribbon with a sign saying 'DO NOT ENTER'.

Zoro then turned the handle open and the biggest surprise of his life was right before his eyes.
His father was there, of course, sleeping on a couch.

But sleeping with him, ON TOP OF HIM, to be more precise, was another woman. And it wasn't Zoro's mother from heaven. A real - life woman.

Zoro was REALLY pissed now.

-

Zoro stared at his father with a different feeling in his head and his heart in that moment. 
Was it hate?

No.

Was it anger?

No.

Was it no feeling at all, as Zoro's so called 'father' had stooped to the level of fooling around with a woman?

Definitely.

Did his sons have any idea of this? What would Joben think? What would Zoro's mother think about this?! 

She would be appalled at Kashi's actions, she would! Zoro had inherited his mother's heart and strength, he wasn't about to let her memory be sullied. Zoro had a right mind to take her out of the equation.

Slowly, he picked the woman up and then threw her out of the window, as she then landed on a patch of grass, comforting her fall. She had awoken as a result of the fall, and she stormed off muttering the words, 'unacceptable' and 'putrid reception'.

"Did she just say that I was part of the reception of this stupid estate? As if, lady! Now I need to wake this lump up. I'm going to regret this so bad." Zoro thought.

Zoro's hand went straight for his father, Kashi, and his head. The sound of a slap resonated throughout the palace. Kashi's cheek suddenly turned to a pink hue. There was then the sound of a growl throughout Zoro's ears. 

His 'father' had woken. Zoro quickly faced away from him.

"Hey, whoever you are, get out of my house at once! I am Kashi Shimotsuki and I will not hesitate to kill you right now, where you stand!" The deep voice of Kashi rang out. Zoro didn't even try to flinch.
He was used to the voice that Kashi, his own father, had given him. Although Zoro was the strongest and even the one who cared for his family the most, his father had hated him ever since his mother had died, as the hate from that had stemmed from other things that bugged his father.

"I'm talking to you! My son is Roronoa Zoro! If you have come to assassinate me, he will curse you and won't stop until you are dead!" He gloated. A vein in Zoro's head snapped and he felt so pissed at his own father, it surpassed all feelings he held for him, ever. Whether it be anger, happiness, or guilt. He kept his composure and started to turn around for his father to see a green haired man with a vein popping out on his forehead, his eyes now changed to red slits, a menacing aura radiating around him.

"Z-Zoro? H-How are you...?" He was interrupted by Zoro.

"How am I alive? Call it a mistake on your part. You doused me with chloroform, then you 'drowned' me underwater. But what that idiotic mind of yours let slip through, was that the water awakened my senses from the chloroform and I escaped drowning by swimming across to the neighbouring Shimotsuki village. There, I met a girl who became my best friend and then a Navy Admiral. I then joined a group of pirates, the captain later becoming a Yonko and earning a 3 billion berry bounty. Then, my friend who became an admiral, told me about the situation here, and I abandoned my crew for what I thought was right. I'm here to protect Joben." Zoro narrated.

"W-What's the situation here?" Kashi slowly, not realising what the World Government had been plotting if not for the ultimate comprise.

"The word around here is that you are not giving and shipping key components and resources to the World Government. The Government is now getting angry. They're planning to attack you with all they have, but that can all be fixed if you agree to supply them with their resources once again." Zoro accounted.

"No, Zoro. I will have to put my foot down for this subject. I cannot afford to comply with World Government like your ancestors did. Now know this: I regret everything that I have ever done to you, and if I could travel through time to help myself change, I would."

"It's a little to late, old man."

"But still, I won't agree to this deal. I need to focus on making sure that my children and country are okay." Zoro gasped in disbelief. He narrowed his eyes to the maximum they could squint.

"You live in an estate, three of your children are spoiled rotten, one of them is reduced to drinking all night, and the other one, who actually had an ounce of respect for you when he was a child, is a pirate who was almost murdered by his own father. Now for your country-"

"Zoro, let me expl-"

"You never kept care of your country, and the remaining Shimotsuki that actually did live there were kind enough to let me sleep under their own roof before dying to a disease. Plus, you are supposed to be the ruler of the country and keep everybody in check; why were there curb rebellions when I was living under a tree, trying to fight for my life?! Do you even care for anything, or are you just some kind of heartless monster?"

"Zoro, plea-"

"It's probably the latter, as you never cared about me until I became strong and well - known. Well now, come to think of it, why didn't you use any of your Haki abilities to make yourself known throughout the world? Why have I heard more about my brothers more than I have heard about you? You fought in wars literally every single weekend when we were young, but when mom was sick, you came running back with your tail between your legs. Why is that, my so - called father? Huh? Why is that?"

"Because, like I said before, I cared about you deeply, but I couldn't go back to the past to fix the things that I had done. But I will never accept that preposterous deal. It drained the life force out of the Shimotsuki before, it'll just be worse this time." His father tried to reason with him.

"But I'm telling you, the life force was already drained out of the Shimotsuki when you became ruler! Do you know why? Because you never gave a damn about life around you at that time, so I-" Zoro stopped himself before he could go any further.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving." He sighed a HEAVY sigh, before slowly walking to the door to his left, and slamming it once he had left. Eyes to the floor, he dragged himself across the hallway before seeing a pair of shoes on the floor below him. He looked up and saw Kuina with a questionable look on her face.

"I could hear you guys from across the other side of the house, even everybody heard you. Did it go well?" She asked with heavy breath, with no hope, however. Zoro didn't respond and simply walked past her.

"I'll take that as a no." Kuina breathed out.

-

Somewhere along the Calm Belt, a group of pirates were making their way across the sea to the Shimotsuki estate.

"Hey Nami! How much longer? I want him back as quickly as possible!" A brash voice screamed throughout the pirate ship.

"There's about 20 minutes left until this journey comes to an end, Luffy." A woman with orange hair looked down at her log pose, who's arrow was pointing in One Direction. Ahead.

"What if Zoro's not there?" A long - nosed man asked to his captain. Luffy just scoffed.

"I ain't worried bout' it right now. We're keeping dreams alive."

(*Thanks, Raven_Kitsune for the follow, FIRST ONE SO FAR-*)