Barging In! Akainu's Bad Day!

"It's in the South Blue, bordering the West Blue. It's pretty easy to find, the billboard that says 'Sunset Paradise' is about 50 feet tall, you really can't miss it." Robin interrupted immediately, without looking up from the newspaper she was reading. Everybody just looked at her and then looked back at Luffy.

"Okay, well, we're off to the South Blue! Wait, we need a navigator - who's going to be our navigator?" Luffy proposed.

"I'll be the navigator until we find Nami, because-" Zoro was interrupted by Sanji.

"NOT YOU."

"I'll be the navigator for now, I've been to Sunset Paradise before, it was even rumoured that one of the Poneglyphs were there." Robin grabbed the attention of everybody on the ship.

"Really?"

"It was RUMOURED, Luffy. No one actually knows where the last Poneglyph is for sure." Robin made her way into the navigation center. Chopper transformed into his Monster Point and followed Robin.

"Hard a starboard!" Robin commanded.

"Hang on, Nami. We're coming for you..." Luffy's voice came to a halt.

-

The blasting voice of Akainu resonated inside the headquarters of Marineford, the dendenmushi he was on sweat dripping.

"Club the Tornado? Heard of him before, he was in the Lunarian accident, wasn't he? Yes, along with King the Wildfire, who was indeed Kaido's right hand man. Hm? ... I wouldn't know how strong he is, Kuina, I have no clue what he even looks like! He's got to be strong though, he's...he kidnapped the Straw Hats' navigator?" Akainu was shocked by this piece of news.

"I sneaked on board their ship when they left Shimotsuki Palace, I've been here for about 2 weeks now, they have enough rations for me to survive. Plus, their ship is so echoey, so I can hear everything that they say from top deck." Kuina whispered.

"I witnessed everything that Club the Tornado did to Monkey D. Luffy and Cat Burglar Nami. He caught them from behind and then proceeded to knock Luffy and Nami out using that Zoan Devil Fruit of his."

"He has a Zoan Devil Fruit? What is it? This could be very important!" Akainu exclaimed through the Dendenmushi.

"It was a..."

"A what?"

"It was..."

"What was it?"

"It was a-" Kuina was suddenly interrupted by Roronoa Zoro, who had strolled into the gallows of the ship to find Kuina talking to a dendenmushi.

How odd.

Zoro just stared in shock at Kuina, whose eyes were extremely wide open and whose mouth was agape. She slowly hid the dendenmushi in the confined space behind her, while Zoro kept looking at her, still not moving a single muscle.

"Hey, marimo! I need the grain to make a-" Sanji slid down the stairs and saw exactly what Zoro was seeing. Kuina cowering and hiding a dendenmushi behind her back.

2 minutes later, Kuina was at the front deck, sprawled on the deck. Zoro dumped her down with no class action at all, much to Sanji's chargain, and his constant yelling in Zoro's ear; 'that's not how you treat a lady, marimo!'

"Who are you?" Luffy questioned. 

A single thought resonated in everybody's minds.

'Why is our captain so stupid?'

"Why are you still here, Kuina?" Zoro asked, not hinting any mercy in his voice.

"Well, it was a com-com-com-com-completely honest mistake, I mean, any-anyone c-could've m-m-m-made it. I-I just happened to get on the w-w-wrong boat when I embarked." She stuttered.