5 Hours Ago

"I suggest you leave." Zoro asked, his voice broken.

"But-"

"I suggest you leave." Zoro's voice was as cold as it had ever been in his entire life, as he turned to face Chopper, tears streaming out of his eyes.

"Zo-"

"Now." Sanji kept calm and led Chopper out of the room. He gave Chopper the look that told him, "I've-got-this-go-downstairs-now". He then turned to look at Zoro. He grabbed a chair and sat at Zoro's bedside, trying to comfort him or make him feel better.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well...m-my...my body doesn't-" Zoro's muttering was interrupted by Sanji.

"I wasn't talking about your body. How are you ACTUALLY feeling, Marimo?" Sanji asked. Zoro looked at Sanji like he was crazy.

"You're asking me how I feel? Has the world ended or something-"

"Answer the damn question. I'm trying to make you feel better." Sanji's voice was as cold as Zoro's, and he wasn't having any funny business so far.

"Oh, how do I feel? Well, I lost a fight that took collateral damage on my bones, my ego has been crushed, I can't walk forever, and my ambition and dream is now a discarded thought inside of a brain that can't think for anything." Zoro's voice was teetering on the edge of collapse.

Sanji took a moment of silence before continuing.

"Is there anything that I say that'll make you feel better?"

"No. I suggest you leave as well."

With that, Sanji left and the Thousand Sunny was left with 3 people crying.

That's right. 3 people.
Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

-

5 hours ago

Luffy ran up to Chopper in the infirmary. He was desperate to know th swordsman's condition after his fight with Urouge.

"I won't get to become the World's Greatest Swordsman, Chopper, my meds are the least of my worries right now." He heard Zoro's voice come from the infirmary. He paused as to hear or to repeat what Zoro had said. Luffy hid behind the door of the infirmary and looked into it, seeing Zoro strapped into a bed with his legs being held up by strings, Chopper trying to feed him a red and green coloured pill, and Urouge the Mad Monk laying on another bed inside of the infirmary. He kept on listening to what Zoro said to Chopper.

"Zoro, you'll have a chance at recovery if you take your pills!" Chopper pleaded.

"No chance. How can you grow a spine back?" Zoro was adamant.
-
"Zoro! Look out!" Luffy and Nami screamed at the same time.
Urouge lined his Armament Haki-coated club and swung as hard as he could at Zoro's neck. Urouge was so close to Zoro's neck, when suddenly-
-BANG!
SNAP!
CRACK!
CRIK, CRIK, CRIK, CRIK, CRIK, CRIK, CRIK!"

-
Zoro snapped out of his flashback.

"It was a good thing I got a little swing at him. Otherwise...I wouldn't be here right now." Zoro confessed. This struck a nerve in Luffy's brain. It was Urouge's fault. If he didn't challenge Zoro to a duel, then Zoro wouldn't've been fighting for his life in a condition where he's lost all hope of his dream. If he didn't challenge Zoro, Zoro wouldn't've had a reason for living anymore.

Luffy suddenly felt a intense amount of guilt surging through him.

"Get the job done."

"It was all Urouge's fault." Luffy muttered.

"Dispose of the trash."

"If he didn't do anything to Zoro, then the we would still be sailing in time." His voice quieter this time. He looked back up at Zoro, who had added {inaudible} a side note to Chopper that Luffy heard.
Chopper and Luffy were in shock.
Zoro finished up his conversation with Chopper, who headed out the door with his hat covering his eyes as tears streamed down his face. Chopper was so preoccupied with what Zoro had said to him, that he didn't notice Luffy standing right outside the cabin and walked straight past him.

Zoro remembered something important, and looked back up at Chopper, who was on the verge of tears.

"Where are my swords?" He asked as Chopper was almost out of sight.

"I haven't got a clue, Zoro. But frankly, I don't care at this point." Chopper's voice was breaking up with the amount of crying he was doing. Zoro stared at Chopper as he walked away then noticed Luffy in the corner of his eye, striding through the door.

"Luffy-" Zoro was interrupted as he stopped and watched what was happening. Luffy picked up Urouge, slung him over his shoulder and threw walked outside, his hat covering his eyes the whole time.

Luffy strode in and out of the infirmary in one fluid motion and didn't even bother to talk to Zoro. Zoro didn't notice the tear that rolled out of Luffy's eyes.

Luffy kept striding until he reached the railing of the deck. He laid Urouge down and took his Straw Hat off.

He muttered a few words of prayer.

"Matte matte, no akagami no soma yrschwiemer. Pal masada cerokom pattha aara. Yami yami pika pika no jamase tozenji to tomizawa." He muttered.

He then picked up Urouge and turned him upside down, and hovered him over the water. Urouge's eyelids started to lift up after a few seconds off Luffy's prayer.

Luffy took a breath in, and Urouge's eyes were fully open now. At that moment, Luffy let go of Urouge sent him down into the seas, for him to drown and then die in a horrible fashion.

"Mugiwara...!" Were his last words before he was never seen again.

-

2 Days Later

Akainu held the Devil Fruit of Enel in his hands. He had done it. He had gotten the most destructive Devil Fruit that he had ever seen. The sheer power of this elemental wonder was destructive conducting BAFE beams every few seconds.
Destructive...
Akainu relished the power in his hands. He thought of the many uses the fruit could bring; how pirates could all be finally brought to justice; with no more corruption around the world, and the Revolutionary Army, oh-the REVOLUTIONARY ARMY! They would weep for forgiveness as Akainu dominated over them, ruling them with an Iron Fist; locking Luffy and Monkey D. Dragon on the same cage would be absolutely amazing; he would get some popcorn and stare deep into Dragon's eyes as he-

"Sakazuki!" Saturn called out.

"What? You're interrupting my train of thought. This better be good, Saturn!" Akainu exclaimed.

"We're arriving Headquarters. We're in Mariejois."

"Good. I need to speak with-"

"Hold on, Sakazuki, I'm not finished yet, I need a word."

"What do you want, stupid geezer?"

"Who are you planning to give that Devil Fruit to?" Saturn asked.

"The current main options are Fujitora, Mercury, or Kong." Akainu jumped off the ship as it had docked.

"Mercury? If you feed him a Devil Fruit-" Saturn was interrupted by Akainu's brash voice.

"Yes, yes, I know, he'll rip out my intestines, reach into my heart, pump it so fast that I get too much air and then chop off my middle finger; he's told me a bunch of times already."

"Good, I'm glad you knew. Also, Issho already has a Devil Fruit, one that's already too strong." Saturn croaked as he continued.

"And let's not forget that Kong already has enough to make himself strong. You know all too well about that, don't you?" Saturn was cryptic.

"Yeah, that's right. He's already too strong. He's got THAT up his sleeve."

"And one other thing, what on Earth are you going to do about that dead body inside of the captain's cabin? It's starting to rot." Saturn questioned.

"Who, Enel? I'll get to it eventually when the time comes." With that, he walked off.