i

I want you

///~~///

Jake watches as the older gulped down the remaining liquid on his last bottle of beer.

“And what’s worse? Neither of them wanted me,” Heeseung let out a small laugh as he looked at Jake.

His eyes were burning with lust when his gaze landed on Jake’s lips. Heeseung stared at it a bit longer before looking away.

“Have I already told you I met Sunoo two days ago?” The older boy asked, eyes glued on the empty bottle of beer in his hand.

“No,” Jake simply answered, a hint of jealousy clinging into his voice.

An utterly pissed Heeseung called him earlier, right after he walked out from his last class. Jake was supposed to meet Sunghoon at the grocery store but he decided to see Heeseung first. Of course, Jake texted his best friend because he knew he couldn’t go home until tomorrow morning when Heeseung was all sobered up.

The very moment Jake entered Heeseung’s apartment, the smell of cigarettes invaded his nose, mixed with the smell of liquor the older man had been gulping down. There were already five empty cans of beer when Jake arrived and he found Heeseung lying helplessly on the couch with a cigarette in between his lips.

Heeseung started telling Jake about how bad his day went. Getting scolded at work after he came late into a not-so-important meeting, not getting to eat lunch because of an annoying old co-worker commanding everyone in the office to hand in the reports they are assigned to do and being called an idiot by a kid in a train just because he almost tripped over his shoelace.

Those petty rants of Heeseung made Jake laugh. He always finds it funny how Heeseung gets very offended over the simplest things that he’s even ready to fight a kid.

It was always funny until Heeseung got a little tipsy and started telling the repetitive stories of how his parents treated him and how everyone seems to hate his existence. Jake could only say the same thing, “Hyung, I don’t hate you.” Heeseung would just stare at him for quite a while before gulping down another bottle of beer until he’s fully drunk.

And the story about Sunoo, Heeseung’s childhood friend and his unrequited love begins.

“He came to pay me a visit at the office,” Heeseung said as he lazily reached for the bottles of beer on the table, finding one that’s unopened.

Jake stood up, he took a plastic bag and started cleaning the empty bottles of beer on the table, Heeseung only watching from behind.

“How did it go?” Jake asked.

He bent down slightly in front of Heeseung to wipe off the table, until he felt the older boy’s hand reaching for his ass. His fingers tracing the fabric covering the flesh. Jake didn’t complain and just continued cleaning the mess.

“Jake, I want you,” Heeseung said as both of his hands found their way into Jake’s waist, pulling the younger boy down on top of him.

Jake’s ass landed perfectly into the older boy’s crotch, feeling him already hard. He turns to meet the older boy’s eyes before he leaned forward, pressing their body as close as possible until their lips met. The taste of bitter liquor invaded Jake’s mouth when Heeseung shoved his tongue harshly inside without any permission.

“Ngh,” Jake moaned quietly.

He felt cold hands entering his shirt, fingers playfully tracing his sides and sending goosebumps all over his body.

Jake pulled away, glaring cutely at the older boy who just pulled him back a little closer. Their lips barely touched and Heeseung’s tongue was on Jake’s lips, tracing its outline.

“I asked how your meeting with Sunoo went?” Jake asked again, eyes staring deeply into Heeseung’s deer-like eyes.

“It’s nothing, just simple hi’s and hello’s,” Heeseung answered as his eyes started burning with lust once again. “I want you, now,” Heeseung whispered, his tone demanding as he dove in for another fiery kiss.

Problems were forgotten and the night went on as usual when Heeseung’s hand landed on the younger boy’s belt, unbuckling it.