vii

Underneath all you feel

///~~///

Jake opened the door quietly, sniffing the familiar scent of Heeseung’s laundry detergent mixed with a smell of cigarette smoke.

“You only realized that now? You mean if I didn’t complain about it on the HR you’d continu-” Heeseung has his laptop open on his lap and he’s currently talking to someone on the phone that he didn’t notice Jake’s presence.

“Okay fine, shut up! I don’t need details for that, Jungwon. All I want is a new space for when I work,” Heeseung said, quite annoyed.

Oh, Jungwon? Jake didn’t know him, at least personally but he remembered the older boy mentioning the name in his stories a few times, saying that Jungwon is the annoying new secretary of the boss who always borrow his sticky notes and never returning it back.

Somehow, there’s a small doubt in the back of Jake’s head…what if Jungwon is also Heeseung’s-

“Enough already, and I believe you’re too young for that. Call you never,” Heeseung’s voice cut Jake’s thoughts off.

Heeseung then ended the call right then and there as his eyes glanced at the television in front of him, finally seeing the figure of a man standing before the door.

“Aren’t you going to sit down?” Heeseung spoke, startling Jake a little bit.

“H-how do you know I was here?” Jake stuttered as he walks towards the couch, sitting beside the older boy.

“I saw your reflection on the TV. Why are you even here?” Heeseung asked, his eyes fixed on the screen of his laptop.

“Do you have any beer?”

Heeseung’s eyes shot up and meets Jake’s gaze. His eyes cupped the younger boy’s face and tilted it to different sides a few times, as if trying to find for something who knew what. He then leaned closer, sniffling Jake’s breath before he leaned back with a disgusted look on his face.

“What the hell, Sim Jaeyun!” Heeseung growled as he placed his laptop down on the coffee table before turning his attention back to the younger boy. “You didn’t even change your clothes. What happened?” Heeseung asked, worry lingering in his tone while he scans Jake’s face.

Jake’s eyes were red and puffy, his breath smells liquor and his whole appearance is a mess. His shirt is the same from what he wore when he left Heeseung’s apartment earlier in the morning.

A tear escaped Jake’s eyes as his hands found its way into Heeseung’s collar. He pulled the older boy harshly, shoving their lips into a messy kiss. Heeseung pulled away right after he got a bitter taste of Jake’s lips.

Jake lifted himself up from the couch and positioned himself on the older’s lap before he pulled Heeseung in another kiss again. The older boy didn’t complain and kissed back, allowing Jake to take control of everything until he got tired of kissing and pushed Jake down on the couch before he positioned himself atop.

Lust.

Everything Jake saw from the older boy’s eyes were lust. Every kiss, every touch, every trust, all of them were filled with lust. Being a crying mess underneath the older boy’s touch, moaning loudly every climax, begging to stop every time teeth draws blood from his skin. All of it because of lust.

But deeper than that, Jake felt happiness.

Right after Heeseung collapsed on his chest, Jake’s hand found its way on the older boy’s dark locks as he played with it unconsciously.

When Heeseung finally got his breathing back to a normal pace, he removed himself atop of the younger boy and sat on the other end of the couch. He pulled Jake closer to him and lock him inside his embrace.

Their close proximity was enough for Jake to feel the rhythm of Heeseung’s heartbeat while the older boy kept his nose buried into his neck.

The promise Jake has said to Sunghoon kept ringing into his head, his chest feeling heavy and he can feel the tears streaming down on his cheeks already.

Underneath every lustful looks he received from Heeseung, Jake already felt happy and contented. How could he even things like that?

“Bed?” Heeseung whispered into his ears upon noticing his tears.

Jake nodded silently. Heeseung didn’t said anything back as he removed his arms from hugging Jake and carefully stood up from the couch. Seconds later, Jake felt his body being lifted until it kissed the soft mattress of Heeseung’s comfortable bed. He felt a soft and warm blanket covering his naked body before Heeseung slipped in beside him.

“Hyung, I have to tell you something,” Jake’s eyes fluttered open, a small hint of bravery flashing on his eyes.