xx

I want you

"Where's Sunoo?" Heeseung whispered again after Jake didn't responds.

"He left," Jake simply answered.

Heeseung only hums in response.

"Heeseung-hyung?" Jake called, trying to support himself with both his arms on the bed. "Can you let me go?" He asked, hoping that the older boy will hear him.

"Stay..."

Jake heaved a sigh, "As much as I want to but you stink," he whispered under his breath.

"Sorry," Heeseung whispered back before finally loosened his arm around Jake's body, but still not letting go.

Jake used the chance to escape. Once he stood up, he realized Heeseung has already fallen back to sleep again.

"If you're not falling back asleep every time, I may think you're not really drunk," Jake whispered to himself as he started removing Heeseung's shirt. "But what if you're really just pretending to be drunk?"

The warm water and towel were already prepared on the table next to the bed. He began wiping off Heeseung's face and body hoping it will at least lessen the smell of alcohol.

"Jake..." Heeseung stirred on the bed, one of his hands stopping Jake from wiping off his lower abdomen. "I want you..."

Jake didn't let the word get into him as he removed Heeseung's hand from his and continued on his work. He didn't bother going further down on the older boy's lower body as he cleaned up the water basin and towel, picking out a new shirt for Heeseung to wear.

He went back to bed and found the older boy with his eyes open. The older boy quickly pulled him into a hug again after he sat down beside him. Jake felt his cheeks heat up after it touched Heeseung's bare chest.

"Don't leave," Heeseung said.

"I'm not leaving," Jake assures him.

Heeseung didn't say anything as he only hugged Jake tighter with no signs of letting go.

"Can you wear a shirt, at least?"

Heeseung didn't respond again, leaving Jake no choice but to let it be. Thankfully, he was able to adjust himself comfortably beside the older boy's sleeping frame, all the while being caged inside his arms. He laid back into Heeseung's bare chest, staring up at the older boy's peaceful sleeping face- with multiple bruises that's still unknown to Jake where it all came from.

"Why is it so hard to understand you?" Jake whispered before hugging the older boy back as he began closing his eyes.

After a couple minutes of silence, Jake was almost close to dreamland when he heard Heeseung talk in his sleep again. It's a couple of slur words and Jake didn't know if he heard it right or his sleepy mind was only playing tricks with him.

"Jake, I love you...too."