iii

i'll update till we reached the better chapter. so far, this is the worst chapter i've ever written. you can skip if you don't want to know why. don't be a curious cat, just skip.

///~~///

Even a fool would know that I’m not through

///~~///

Jake lifted his aching limbs as he reached for his phone on the floor, his whole body screaming in pain. He felt a little dizzy and his blurry sight could see how pale his complexion was.

A loud thump soon followed as Jake’s body fell from the bed. He groaned as he felt the cold floor touching his naked body. When he looked up, he was welcomed by a sight of him sprawled on the floor reflecting on the mirror.

His hair was a complete mess after Heeseung pulled on it hard last night. Fresh, red marks littered his neck chest, some open wounds leaving blood stains on his skin with teeth imprinted ugly in every mark. On his upper thighs were hand prints, nails digging deeply into his skin leaving scratches and scars.

Last night was the worst. Heeseung completely lost control over himself and just satisfied himself without any second thoughts.

With trembling hands, Jake picked up his phone and absentmindedly dialed Sunghoon’s number.

///~~///

Unpleased, Sunghoon stared at the current state of his best friend, disbelief all over his face.

He ran away from work only to fetch Jake in Heeseung’s apartment. He found him leaning on the door frame outside the house. Seeing his best friend in this state, Sunghoon’s blood started to boil. He wanted to barge inside the house and kill the damn boy who made his best friend somewhat a kind of trash. He wanted to stab and punch every part of Heeseung’s body, or maybe bury him alive but Jake pleaded him not to act that way.

Jake guarded the door crying until Sunghoon gave in and just helped his best friend get out of the building.

“Please, Sunghoon,” Jake pleaded, his voice hoarse as he clung into Sunghoon for support.

“Have you seen your current state? It’s clearly sexual abuse! It’s rape, Jake, sue him!” Sunghoon whisper-shouted, totally aware of how people were staring oddly at them but he didn’t care at all.

Who would not stare? Jake is in his after-sex state, purple marks on his neck wasn’t fully covered. He was only wearing a white shirt that Heeseung owns and sweatpants he pulled out somewhere in the older boy’s closet. He was clinging into Sunghoon’s neck as the other boy hold him firmly on his waist as they walk across the building’s parking lot.

People might be thinking that Sunghoon made those marks.

Jake shook his head slightly, “It’s not if I loved it,” he whispered.

The only thing Sunghoon could do was to roll his eyes. He was mad at how Jake blindly gave everything to that Heeseung-guy. Jake didn’t even care about letting the boy use his body, abuse his body. Sunghoon just couldn’t understand how a person like that exists. Don’t they love themselves? Doesn't Jake love himself?

Or maybe Jake loved Heeseung more than himself?

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened, and Sunghoon thought that his best friend would learn his lessons somehow. But each day passes by and everything that happens between Jake and Heeseung is becoming worse. Although Jake remains unaffected by it, he would still defend the older boy and come to him when Heeseung needs him, and ends up looking a whole mess the next morning.

After all those pain, bruises and scars, and sore throats, Jake never learned his lesson and still kept coming back.