trigger warnings + info

Tw for this fic are as follows:

. violence

. death

. murder

. child death

. pregnancy

. child abuse

. torture (clearly shown and spoken about but not overly graphic)

. swearing

.implied/referenced rape/non consent

.underage rape/rape of a minor

.gore (mostly in the form of detailed injury descriptions as appose to body horror, inline with the walking dead standards)

.self harm (both directly and indirectly)

. thoughts of self injury

.suicidal ideation (never acted upon on screen) 

. suicide (only in relation to a character before the stories events)

.depression

. dissociation

.grief 

.death of an infant

.PTSD

.eating disorder not otherwise specified

.hallucinations/delusions

.autistic meltdowns 

.animal death

. occasionally unreliable narrator (only in relation to the previously listed hallucinations/delusions as a result of trauma and not throughout the entire story)

. starvation/descriptions of hunger

. forced prostitution (Negan's wives)

. coerced sex/intimacy (Negan's wives again, I know they are in the show but I am listing them anyway because there is more of a focus on them as unlike AMC I am not willing to brush over their abuse.)

. burning/burns/burned 

. cannibalism (Terminus) 

(These may change as the story progresses)

DISCLAIMER: As of when I am adding this note to this first chapter (Saturday 23 December 2023, just posted chapter 47 and have been working on story for one year) my writing quality has improved significantly! the first half of what I've written so far is not good quality and although I hope these chapters are still enjoyable, I know they aren't the best to read. Please do not judge or discard my story under the impression that the entire work is of the same quality. I have and will continue to improve as a write. If you want an idea of the current quality the story is at then you could briefly skim the first few paragraphs of whatever my newest chapter is when you are reading this but do so knowing the potential risk of minor spoilers. I hope you give my story a chance (and if you do I love reading comments and do my best to respond to them all :) 

--------------------------------------------------------

Tik Tok: just_call_me_ell_ 

i post info about fic and edits of fic

-------------------------------------------------------

FANCAST FOR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS -