09 || Broken & Destroyed

Double Update!
Trigger warning: Panic Attack! Read At Your Own Risk!

-Eulalia-

My eyes come to view my fridge. There's a pink sticky note.

If you know me, you'll want to share me,
but if you share me, you'll lose me.
What am I?

A riddle?

Not having a clue at what it is, I don't mind figuring it out.

My fingers pull the note off, my skin tracing the indents of the pen. The writing is sloppy, but clear for me to read. The pen color is a dark blue. And in the top left corner of the sticky note is the edge of a fingerprint of dry blood.

Flipping the piece of paper around to see if there's any clues on what it is, I find nothing.

Shoving the paper in my coat pocket, my eyes look back up and I carefully walk around the broken items.

Making my way down the hallway, I turn to go upstairs to find anything else. When I've reached the top, my feet come to a halt. A large pile of books that I own, but never read have been ripped in half and scattered on the floor.

Brushing it off—even though I'm upset from the mess—I find myself standing in front of my bedroom door. It's closed, but when I left it was wide open. Kicking it softly with my left foot, it gradually opens, creaking in the process.

My bed has been trashed as well.

The desk I own that is placed on the opposite wall of the room has been pushed to the ground. All my items there have been destroyed from the impact.

Moving my eyes to see my bed, that has also been destroyed.

Feeling the tightness in my throat from exhaustion and now coming home to this, I need to let it all out but I'm pulling myself together. Sighing to relax my emotions, I search my bathroom.

My shower has been used, the steam from the recent warm shower still fogs the mirror and the glass door. Speaking of the door, as I take a better look at it, the door has the words 'Welcome Home, Miss. Snow' dripping droplets of water down, them all sliding into one big blob.

Passing the shower, heading straight to my closet, my clothes have been untouched. I exhale, glad that none of my precious clothes are ruined because many of these are vintage finds that I'll probably never be able to search for again.

Leaving my bathroom fully to come back inside of my bedroom, I push back the thoughts of all my stuff and go back into the hallway.

The only room I haven't checked is the guest room.

With the light turned off, I switch it on and I'm shocked.

Room is spotless.

Coming to a conclusion, whoever this was, they were here for a reason. If that's the case, that means I could be in trouble and the only person to help me with that would be Louis to figure this out.

Rushing down my stairs, my hand gliding against the wall for balance, I swing back around to find my phone. Forgetting where I accidentally placed it because of how in shock I was, I can't seem to see my purse.

Now that I think about it.

Did I even bring my purse with me?

Replaying my steps in my head, I don't remember the weight of my purse being in my hand or resting somewhere. The last time I placed my purse was by my feet, in Harry's car.