26 || Questions & Answers

Trigger Warning: Smut, Murder, and Drugs! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

I blinked open my eyes, adjusting to the atmosphere I was lying in. Harry is laying on his stomach, tiny snores escape from his nose. I flatten my position on his bed, my back pressing against the warm mattress. Roaming my fingers through my hair, my eyes look forward to discover the sunrise bursting through the large windows that travel up Harry's tall walls of his apartment.

"Go back to sleep, Eulalia," Harry mumbles into his pillow, taking his right hand and pulling me closer to him. I sigh, turning to look at him. His red, puffy morning eyes can barely stay open. I lean forward offering a soft kiss on his lips. He accepts the sweetness, twisting his stomach from off the mattress, his left side balancing to face me. He removes the dangling piece of hair that has fallen in front of my face. Our lips stay in contact, but our hands start to tangle together, uncovering where our miles and miles of skin stay still.

"I need to use the bathroom," I murmur against his lips, pushing his chest away from me. He keeps his hands on my body, but I'm stepping out of bed a few seconds later, "is there a bathroom up here?" I question, my eyes searching between the doors. He nods his head, pointing to the door that his back is now facing. I nod my head, my half-naked body walks around the bed to slide open the door that accesses me to use the bathroom. When I'm inside, I turn around to lock it so he isn't inviting himself in.

The space of his bathroom is massive. The beauty of it distracts me from actually wanting to use the toilet. He has a massive shower that can fit a whole dozen people inside it, next to the shower there is a bathtub, large enough for two grown adults could fit in. I look at the mirrors, them being larger than I expected them, them able to show everything around me. I switch the light on, the bright fluorescent lights shine onto my glossy skin. Not able to stand another second, I walk over to use the bathroom. When I'm finished with my business, I'm about to flush, but it's an automatic one, like the ones you see in fancy restaurants. Shocked by this whole room, I quickly wash my hands and walk back out to where Harry has gotten up, and is scrolling through his phone, waiting patiently for me.

"There you are, I was starting to get worried." He sets his phone down on his chest. I walk over to him, my thighs touching the bed. He takes his hand and presses it onto my hip, kissing me to bring back what I interrupted. I don't stop him from doing what he does best. He moans from the taste, the vibration hitting me instantly, and I arch my back from the feeling. I let go of our lips, huffing and puffing heavily. The hunger in his eyes turns me on quickly and I pull him off his bed and take him to his bathroom.

"Let's clean ourselves up," I smirk at him. Letting go of his hand, I go to open the shower door, twisting the handle to hot heat and pulling it up. The water bursts and I step out, removing my clothes in front of him. I'm finished before him because he's too absent by my own movements–probably thinking of ways to ruin me–he wasn't able to remove his own undergarments. I turn around and step into the shower. I can hear Harry take off his underwear and rush inside the steaming room.

"Let's clean off this sin of yours," He takes my chin in my fingers, pressing pressure down on my skin to dive in a kiss on my lips. I bring my hand to his neck, digging into the kiss, aching for more. Harry pushes my back against the unexpected cold tile. I shiver softly but relax when Harry bends down to get on his knees for me. He pulls my legs apart, remaining our eye contact. I hold onto his damp hair while his tongue touches my folds, already drenched. My sensitive clit makes my toes curl against the tile, and my head leans on the wall. I bite the inside of my cheek, my legs tightening around his head while he swirls in different directions. My stomach is already clenching from the excitement.