20 || Angel & Devil

-Eulalia-

Waking up early this morning wasn't my choice, it was my brain. An instinct.

His arms wrap around my waist, his head dipped in my neck, our legs tangled together. The blankets are halfway on us from being tied together.

The next morning we're here in my bed. A raging headache from the wine, dry throat, blurry visions.

Not wanting to wake up Harry, I don't move just yet. I let him hold me for a few minutes as my eyes watch the time tick.

Last night was unexpected. It was exciting. None of it I regret.

Today I have to be on the rink.

Learning something new, Harry softly snores in his sleep. He doesn't move around much. He actually held onto me most of the night, and my only thought was why would he want to hold someone so destroyed. Someone who could destroy him with the snap of their fingers.

I carefully take his right arm from my hip and positioning it on his body. Next I remove the rest of the blanket off my legs and slip out the mattress. My feet tiptoe to the bathroom, closing the door to get ready for the day.

If I take a shower it could easily wake him up. But I'm going to have to kick him out sometime. So my fingers hover over the shower handle, debating if I should just let him rest for an hour more. Except I don't think another second, twisting the handle to hot water and pushing it upward for the water to spit out onto the surface.

Undoing my clothes from my body, I step inside the shower to clean myself. Smoothing my hair through the water, my eyes are shut close, thinking reenacting everything that physically happened to the two of us.

A bottle of wine. Our lips touching each other's skin. Naked bodies. In the middle of nowhere to be able to see a gorgeous view of the town we live in.

I reopen my eyes to grab shampoo, but I'm caught by surprise when Harry slides the shower door open, "thought you'd shower without me?" He says taunting me. I smirk, shrugging my shoulders softly, "maybe," I wink, taking his hand and pulling him into the shower.

"May I barrow a kiss?" And I'm nodding my head, pulling him in to kiss him delicately. Our lips melt into each other, once again. I separate to tell him something, "I do need to shower, can you help me?" He smiles, nodding his head.

Next to us is the shampoo, he's taking the bottle and squirting a medium size portion in his hands. He gestures me to turn around, both of our backs now facing the shower head. He lathers the texture into my hair, massaging my scalp, being gentle with me.

I close my eyes, stepping closer to him so I can feel him harden beneath me, "I'm only hard for you, Eulalia. You make me feel this way. Only you." He rasps close to my ear, and immediate butterflies skip around through my belly. Smirking, blushing, and flustered below, I keep myself quite as he finishes with mixing the shampoo.

We both back up in the water and he's removing the soapiness away from my head, the water dripping down both our bodies on the, "such a pretty girl with such pretty skin," he slides his fingertips down my left arm, memorizing me and all my indents.

Once the shampoo is all gone, he moves onto conditioner, already knowing to only spread through the ends of my hair. It goes by quick, our voices quiet as he invites small kisses on my shoulders and neck.

Lastly, is my full body. I turn around to face him, the body wash bottle in my hand. I take his palm, squirting a glob and folding his palm to make it soapy. I inhale, smelling the steam, "you're going to spread this around my body like butter. Once you're done, I go next." I instruct him, my voice demanding and stern. He salutes me, being goofy and I smirk at his cute actions. We sometimes understand each other. Not fully. Yet.