50 || Fast & Furious

Double Update! Read this chapter before Chapter 51!
Trigger Warning: Smut and Murder! Read at your own Risk!
(mb for writing mistakes)

-Eulalia-

Blinking my eyes open with Harry having his head between my thighs, "shit, Harry!" I squeal, my body jolting upward to grip his hair and pull his face to mine. A cheeky grin is plastered on his wet lips, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm having breakfast," he winks, dipping his head back down to finish what he just started. I shake my head, digging my head into the pillow case, my fingers tightening the sheets in two large knots.

"Fuck," I moan. With my thighs still sensitive from our fun night last night, him licking me up, I don't have any idea of stopping him. He grips my thighs, pressing down his fingertips, his tongue swirling in all different directions.

"H-Harry," I drag, my mouth dry.

Minutes later he makes me cum in his mouth, slivering his fingers down my swollen clit to collect myself on his fingers. He crawls over top my body, "now," Harry begins, "taste yourself." I wrap my lips around his pointer and middle finger, devouring my sweet and salty cum.

Swallowing, my body feels hot and a shower sounds fantastic. Rolling my legs to hit the floor. I try to get up but my legs are shaking too much, "Harry..." I whisper, and he scoops me by my legs and walks me into the bathroom, resting me on the toilet. He leaves the room to give me privacy. When I am done doing my business, I yell after him and he comes back to start a warm bath. This man truly is a saint.

I undo my panties from my ankles, tossing them in the laundry basket straight ahead. Trying to walk up, I hold on to the wall with my hands, making my way over by Harry. "Love Dove, let me get you." He rushes to scoop me back up, his hand hover right by my ass.

He lays me in the tub, the water still spill out. My muscles relax, my body feeling so much better already. When the water filled just enough, I settle in.

Harry clears his throat, "I'm going to go make us some breakfast, alright? Take all the time you need." I hum, my body already slouching in the cozy warm water.

Many minutes later I'm being woken up by Harry, his hand gently rubbing my cheek, his lips kissing my nose. I blink my eyelashes to see him, a smile on his lips, "you hungry?"

"Yes," I respond, "but I should probably take a shower," I insist, my body still feeling a bit dirty. Harry nods his head, draining the bath and holding my hand to help me out of the tub, catching me if I fall.

Once I'm in the shower, he leaves me alone again and I quickly do everything: shampoo, conditioner, body wash. I wrap a towel around my dripping wet body, twisting my hair to squeeze all the water out, and getting dressed.

My plans are already set. I am going to visit my mall at work, help around the store whole Harry goes back to being a busy Lawyer, showing off his hardworking skills, knowing we both want to stay home and chill in each other's arms.

Since all my clothes are downstairs, I grab one of Harry's large t-shirts, the length of it meeting my mid thigh. I walk downstairs carefully, meeting Harry downstairs in the kitchen.

"Feel better?" Harry rasps, his arm wrapping around my waist to hug me. His head rests on my shoulder, my fingers ruffling through his morning bed hair. "Thank you, Harry. Last night was so special." I kiss his lips, my eyes staring into his puffy, red eyes. Someone clearly hasn't woken up yet.

He kisses my forehead, tapping my ass, "now eat," he mutters, "you need something to fill you before you go visit your mom." I nod, sitting down at the plate filled with breakfast food. I cross my legs over each other. Surprising Harry hasn't noticed I'm butt naked underneath his shirt.