39 || Wild & Weak

Double Update! Read this chapter before chapter 40!
Trigger Warning: Smut Scene! Small Panic Attack! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

Taking care of Harry has been my main focus theses past five days. Ever since he decided to come along for dinner, he was immediately hooked in, not by choice, by force.

I have been gentle with his shattered body. Loud noises cause him to break down into pieces, shivering uncontrollably. I hold him tighter each time, kissing him more than once.

Saturday, the morning afterwards, he was a wreck. I was able to finally get him out of bed at noon, clean him up in the bath, and dress him in some comfortable clothing. He did not eat any food until I shoved crackers down his throat. He barely spoke to me until I asked if he wanted to take a nap. I gave him a bowl of cereal for dinner because nothing sounded appetizing to him. He ended up only had a few bites and right after he went to bed for the night in my lap.

Sunday was a little better. He woke up at a decent time, took his own shower, got dressed in a fresh pair of pajamas, and then headed right back to bed. He listened to the soft music of Marvel singing for food, he touched me for contact, never letting me go, and slept on and off, getting sips of water every hour (with my demand). I got him officially up and out to go get some dinner at a hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. When we finished we immediately went back and fell asleep for the night.

Monday was making more progress. When he woke up he went straight downstairs to his art studio. He allowed me to be there, so I read a book while he painted a marvelous portrait. It was half of a woman's face, rich freckles, vibrant makeup, and beautiful green eyes. I did not ask who she was, probably imagination, but it was fantastic. It only took him two and half hours to get it down to the way he wanted. After that, we showered, got dressed, and watched a movie until we were both starving for dinner. We ordered a pizza to nibble on before we both decided to go to bed.

Tuesday—yesterday—I got him to come with me to figure skating. He watched me practice, he even brought his sketch book to doodle around. I finished around one o'clock, cleaned up and then we left the ice rink. We went to my house for me to pack some more clothes so I was/am able stay a little longer. Came back and he decided to make some homemade pasta. I offered to help, but he said he wanted to do it on his own. While he did that, I talked about everything and nothing all at the same time. We laughed, cried, even argued. It was a bittersweet moment and I do not regret anything.

Today is Wednesday and we are watching The Walking Dead, catching up from missing the previous episodes.  A white, fluffy blanket covers our bodies, warming us up. Yawning, I turn to look at Harry, kissing the side of his neck. He hums from the feeling, leaning into my side as I make my way down the base of his neck, kissing every inch of him, "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you,"

"I can feel it," he laughs.

"Then stop talking." I grit, bring my arms to wrap around his neck.

He sighs, bringing his hand to touch around my waist, "Love Dove, I am trying to watch the show," he mumbles. I ignore him, crawling on his lap, the blanket now knotted between our legs. My lips make their way around his face, kissing every inch.

As I pull back to make eye contact with him, I ask, "do you trust me?" I ask wildly, sliding my hands down his chest, and lifting up his shirt, "yes, Baby, always." He nods, his hair gets static-y and I run my fingers through his curls.

"May I blindfold you?"

He flattens his lips, sighs drastically, and says, "make me your little toy, Darling." I smirk, taking up the offer and sliding off his thighs to go grab his bandanna off the kitchen counter. I walk back up, folding it right over his green eyes. I don't sit back down right away. Instead, I spread his legs wide, stand between the gap, and undress myself. The swoosh of my clothes makes him squirm, getting a clear image of my naked body.