24 || Blood & Torture

Trigger Warning: Murder, Talk of Rape, Alcohol! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

I slid my the silver bar of my earring in the tiny piercing hole in my ear. I stare at myself in the mini mirror of my car. The yellow tinted lights dim on my face while I rush to get myself ready for the night.

Tonight I'm wearing a black suit with a black bra underneath. For accessories I'm wearing a diamond choker on my neck to which it accents my heels that are scattered with different shaped diamonds. I wear silver hoops, large enough for my liking, and a light makeup look.

It's around eight o'clock. My car is parked outside of an abandoned ice arena that hasn't been touch for a decade. The headlights of my car shine on the dirty white building. Felix is waiting for me inside, patiently, as I'm out here getting ready to kill and then go out with my friends.

I turn my engine off, the lights dying down. Pushing open my car door, I step out, and carefully push myself off the seat. Smoothing out my blazer before I shut the door closed. The ponytail that keeps my hair slicked back swings on my back while I walk to the front door.

When I was on the phone with Louis earlier, I found out that I have a little surprise with my weapon choices. Rushing inside to the room, my eyes land on a older man, in his mid-fifties, waiting for me quietly. He's been passed out, by I assume Felix, because he wouldn't keep quiet.

"Hello, Felix, how we doing so far?" My eyes move between him and my next victim. Felix smiles, clearing his throat, "everything is alright, we've got someone who does a bunch of bark but no bite."

I hum, walking over to a metal cart. I take a pair of my latex gloves. I cover my hands, the band snapping on my wrist. I turn around to face him once more. Walking toward him, I lift his head by a chunk of his hair, and his unconscious, relaxed body stares at me.

"Well, what a job you've done, mind if I add to it?" My eyes look over to Felix, arching my eyebrow in question. He nods his head to me, "be my guest," he gestures with his right hand. I get back up from leaning over and let his head fall back down.

I go to my selection weapons. My eyes widen when I notice an older pair of skates, "hm," I hum to myself, "what an amazing surprise."

The man behind me is a retired figure skating coach. His name is Chris Lawerence. He raped a large amount of his kids, who were only trying to learn how to skate.

I turn around, noise flaring with anger. Besides Chris, there is a whiteboard with a photo of him. I drag the whiteboard over in front of him.

Since he isn't awake right now, I know something that will wake him up.

I take the red marker asking me to use it, I cross off his ears.

I walk over to get my pair of scissors, and go back to his body, taking his left ear in my hand, cutting it off. Half of it falls off to the ground.

Immediately a loud shout falls out of his mouth, causing me to smile quickly, "well goodness, you're awake!" I take the his other ear and cut it off of his head, allowing it to fall on the floor.

Another scream enters the room, and I watch Chris spill tears from his ears, "awe, Buddy, no need to cry, we're just getting started." I back up, setting my scissors back down.

He groans in pain, barely able to hear himself or me. I go to the whiteboard and look over what I'd like to check off next.

"Cupcake, what should I do next?" I bite my lip, concentrated on the photo. I turn my head over my shoulder, "feet? Arms? Fingers?...Dick?" He mumbles in pain and I make up my own choice. I cross off his fingers and walk over to the table of weapons and grabbing the scissors. I take the rag next to them and clean the blood, freshening them up.