25 || Pink & Silky

Trigger Warning: Smut! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

The dark ceiling stares back at me as I lay in my bed. A soft shine of the moon glows on the ceiling, beaming through my bedroom blinds.

I have not been able to get Harry off my mind.

It's been two days since the last time I saw him.

Guilt.

This feeling has passed inside my body.

And I don't often feel guilt.

Never.

My brain hasn't been able to turn off. I feel tired and I want to go to sleep, but overthinking has caught me in a chokehold. I'm suffocating. It's as if it's a snake, named Guilty, slithering around my neck, reaching my climax of giving up.

I hold on tightly, trying to fight back and beating this.

In the end, I never do.

So I throw my blanket off my warm legs, shoving my feet in my warm slippers. Breathing in and out of my nose, touching my neck slowly, being able to breathe again. It finally let's go of me, but it will always be inside me until I am with him. To know he's OK.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I slip my shoes on, and leave to go into the garage. My car sits still, waiting for me to go. I open the door and get inside. Turning on my car, I let the garage roll up behind me, allowing me to drive away.

Making my way to Harry's apartment, I'm speeding down the highway. It's in the middle of the night so it wouldn't surprise me if he's sleeping.

I park in the parking garage.

Rushing to the elevator, the doors slide open and I'm clicking the 13th floor, where he is. The silence makes me impatient. I'm tapping my feet slightly, looking around the room to try to make the elevator move faster but it never does.

When it finally stopped, I immediately made my way out of the claustrophobic room and zoomed past everyone else's door. As I stand in front of his own wooden door, I make my hand go into a fist, it hoovers above. I hesitate to knock but once I've done it, no turning back.

Waiting to hear something it's silent. I don't hear his footsteps or any voices. Figuring he's sleeping, I must knock louder, so that's what I do. I'm banging against the door, louder than I expected, but what was I really expecting?

Not hearing anything I give up. Turning around to leave, I pause, the sound of his door is opening and I'm making eye contact with an exhausted Harry. His toned body, filled with tattoos, stands directly in front of me. I look at him, relaxing my shoulders.

"Jesus, Love Dove, it's three in the morning." He points out, "what are you doing here so early?" He asks, he runs his hands through his hair, squinting his eyes from the bright light in the hallway.

"Sorry..." I mumble, apologizing.

"Well don't just stand out there," he sighs, "come in." he gestures to me and I listen. Passing him, walking down the hallway, and to find myself in the living room I have once been in before.

Harry slowly follows behind. His presence behind me makes me nervous. I slowly turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck, holding him tightly.

His arms slowly wrap around my waist, skin to skin touch.

"Is everything OK?" He mumbles into my neck.

The movement of my head against his head, is acknowledging that 'no, I'm a mess right now' and he's pulling away to look me in the eyes, "no." I swallowed, "I should've stayed with you, Friday night, to make sure you were OK." My voice is soft, quiet.