12 || Boy & Girl

Trigger Warning: Smut Scene! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

Staring back my reflection in the mirror, rustling with my hair to add volume, I'm trying to figure if I look good or not.

Well, of course I look good. The main question is if I meet the hot, badass-expectations of getting what I want tonight.

It's been months since I have had good sex. And I'm craving it. Drunk or not, my main focus is to find someone and get fucked.

I don't like the term 'making love' it's for mature people who are desperate for finding someone. To fall in love.

For me? I don't like softness. When I'm begging for roughness, I mean it. So, you may say my expectations are high, but I'm just optimistic on getting pleasure.

Being a week later from the conversation I had with Harry. I'm hoping to see him tonight. With confidence, I know he will be staring me down all night, which to be fair is my plan of this whole entire process.

It's late. Technically past my bedtime, but for now I'm going to have some fun. Melina was determined to get me out of the house once again, which I've once again given in and I'm more excited tonight.

Feeling expensive with my outfit, filled head to toe with vintage clothes, a full face of makeup, and my hair is neat and pretty. So lastly, I'm putting on some lipstick.

Unsure of what shade I should wear for the spicy night I'm trying to have, I gaze my eyes along the patterns of different shaped lipstick bottles. With too many on my plate, I stare deeply into the shades of dark red.

Red has always been a number one color for everything. Clothes, makeup, fruit. It reminds me of blood and I have an obsession of dripping blood on deserved people's skin.

My fingertips touch the top of the bottle, pulling it out carefully as I delicately take my time to heighten the stick. Puckering my lips and leaning forward into the mirror, I spread the smooth texture on my dried lips. Being careful around the corners of my lips, I pull back, messaging the makeup to finish my pretty look.

Exhaling out of my nose, I smooth my clothes once more, straightening my posture. The outfit I've decided on is something I've never worn before. The style isn't my usual pick and I feel sexy, confident in my own skin.

A matte, strapless dress in a black color with latex high heeled boats that reach just above my knees. My hair is curled, beach waves for preference. For jewelry, I have picked out a set of layered pearled necklaces with pearled hoops. To top if all off, I have some old, classical black laced gloves that my grandmother gave me a few years ago.

Leaving my bathroom, I switch the lights off and walk into my childhood bedroom for the hundredth time it feels. Glad that I was able to go home and collect all my reasonable items to survive for a few more weeks, but I am dying to be back into my own space.

The police haven't been able to catch who broke inside, but my mind still thinks over the sticky note, wondering if I this is a game.

I don't mind games.

Gazing my eyes over my bed, I stash my phone into my purse and I'm twisting around to leave. Jumping from the presence of my mom, she's smile, "look at you, my Baby Girl is all grown up." She widens her arms up and I'm embracing her touch, melting into her body, "you're so gorgeous, Eulalia." She mumbles into my shoulder.

"Thank you, Mama." I stretch away to make eye contact with her gorgeous eyes. The same ones I have, "they're all from you."

"Oh, I know." She winks and I'm laughing out loud at her comment. All my gorgeous, beautiful looks come from my mother. My father has given me my personality, which I'm still trying to figure out what is.