58 || Fake & Skate

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

Before you start, I would like to inform that whatever happens in this chapter you'll bear with me! I have absolutely no idea what happens in a interrogation room, which will explain the lack of conversation. Keep your rude comments to yourself. I tried the Google Gods but they weren't much help. I hope you guys enjoy the perspective. I know it isn't everyone's favorite but I think it makes this chapter feel a bit more real.

-Third Person Perspective-

Over a week later, Eulalia was able to finally enjoy some things. When she rolled out of bed this morning, a text from her father asked if she wanted to skate today. She didn't deny the fact that she was going crazy inside this house, that skating would be able to open the gate to something more happy. She replied, accepting his offer.

She easily got ready for the day. She washed away the grease from her hair, cleaned her dirty body and shaved every hair off. Because she was off to skate, she needed something athletically appealing on the rink. A purple long sleeve that stuck to her skin so tightly, her hidden hourglass figure reflected back in the mirror. She paired the shirt with black leggings, cozy leg warmers to wear over her skates.

She held the hidden railing as she walked downstairs, a smile glowing on her lips. Eulalia some who's felt lighter, like life was turning around the corner to pick her up and let her free—allowing her to be happy. Her feet crackle the wooden floor, announcing her arrival to the kitchen. Two of her favorite people looked up, Louis and Felix, both eating separate choices of breakfast. Louis ate a bagel with cream cheese while Felix has avocado toast, keeping a distance from Felix's choice of food.

"Good morning, boys!" She twirled, her hands opening the fridge, scanning each shelve. Her fingers curled over the handle on the milk jug. She stood on her tiptoes to grab the cereal.

"You're quite chirpy this morning, why is that?" Louis responded, a smile heard from her own lips. She turns around to face them, setting the food on the counter.

Eulalia loosely shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know, I'm just happy is all." Louis nods, biting his last piece, crumbs falling over his plate.

She continues collecting her breakfast, getting a bowl from the cabinet behind her. She pours her cereal in first, drenching it with milk afterwards. Next to her hip is a drawer, she opens it and retrieves a metal spoon, diving it in and slipping the first bite. A moan escapes her mouth, the cereal filling her stomach.

Both Louis and Felix finish off their breakfast, trashing their paper plates before leaving off to work. Louis attends his car inside the garage while Felix goes upstairs, working from home today.

Eulalia devours her cereal and dumps the bowl into the sink, washing it before putting it in the dishwasher. She goes to the front door, slips her feet into her shoes and leaves the house. Her skates are already inside her car so she doesn't need to worry.

While driving to the ice arena, Eulalia thought about what she would be able to do this time. Her last visit was quite recent, but her doctor and father were very cautious. They didn't want her to slip and fall and hurt head and injure herself once again.

Eulalia got there 15 minutes later, grabbing all her belongings before stepping inside the lobby. She walked past all the stares and whispers, taking a right to go to the locker rooms. She opened the blue door wide and walked slowly to her locker, hiding her things before slipping her skates on. Eulalia walked back outside to find her father, his hands on his hips. He seems to be in a deep conversation with here follow skating partner, Zayn. Her talk height make their eyes turn, their conversation coming to halt.