53 || Drinking & Dancing

Double Update! Read Chapter 52 before this chapter!
Trigger Warning: Smut! Use of Alcohol! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

"Fuck," I whine, my cheek pressed against the glass window. Below, Harry's fingers grab the waistband of my panties, rushing to pull them down off. I step out, tossing them with my toes.

Harry presses his knee between my legs to spread them, his right hand ahold of my neck. He takes two stroke of my clit, the wetness soaking his fingers and making him hum.

"Attagirl," he hums, "so fucking wet for me." He murmurs, moving aside my hair to kiss the soft spot behind my ear. I moan, two fingers moving in and out of my hole.

"H-Harry!" I moan, swallowing my saliva. He picks up his pace and curling just enough where I arch my back into hie chest.

He slams me back down, "no moving, Baby. I want New York City to see you while I fuck you against this window." He grits, adding a third finger to stretch me out. I bite my bottom lip, groaning and moaning.

Tightening my stomach, my walls tighten around his finger, "don't you dare." He warns, removing his fingers to align his cock in me, "I want your cum dripping on my cock." He orders, the first thrust hitting me like lightning, my head falling backwards.

My arms are spread out on the window, our raw skin pounding against each other. Dragging my left hand down the window, I grab Harry's left hand and bring it to tug on my hair.

"Hurt me, Harry." I huff out, his fingers curling around my roots and tugging at them. The painful feeling makes me moan, my legs shaking below.

While his dick pushes in and out, his tip reaches my g-spot causing me to moan out loud, "shit, Harry! I'm so close."

"Fuck yeah," he whispers in my ear, "I love the moans you make when I'm fucking you like the little whore you are." He dives his dick inside of me, his left hand removed from my hair to slap my left ass cheek, the burning sensation tingles up my back.

"Yes," I moan, "Harry, I'm going to cum." I announced, his fingers rubbing my cheek to slam his fingers back down, catching me off guard.

"You cum when I tell you, alright?" He declared, the words coming from the back of his throat. I nod, squeezing my eyes shut as my whole body gets railed against a glass window.

Seconds later, I feel Harry's cock twitch inside of me. He grabs all of my hair in one, kissing my shoulder blade. "Cum with me, Love Dove."

I curl my toes, roll my head back, and squeeze my stomach. My cum drips down his cock and I relax, feeling amazing. Harry pulls out, picking me up by the legs in bridal style and gently laying me down on the bed. He leaves the room to go to the bathroom, coming back with tissues, "let me clean my girl up." He smiles, wiping the areas between my thighs clean.

Settling down, I shut my eyes closed, inhaling and exhaling to recollect my thoughts. Best fucking Valentines ever.

Harry lays down next to me, grabbing my pinky finger and kissing the tiny knuckle, "if you're ever in a situation where you don't want to do something, you let me know, alright? I never want to hurt you or do something you're uncomfortable with."

"Thank you. Ditto." I respond, my body furlong against his chest, inhaling his sweat and leftover cologne.

"We should probably get ready soon, I have another surprise for our last day in New York." I perk my eyes open, staring with joy.

"OK, but let me relax for a sec." He kisses my forehead, squeezing his arms around my waist.

I never want to leave this room.