21 || Fun & Games

Trigger Warning: Murder! Read at your own Risk!

-Eulalia-

Shoving the rest of my rice in my mouth, I'm rushing to the sink and washing my plate off. I'm once again late to something very important.

Louis has texted me the address of my next victim, but hasn't said anything else. When I looked it up on my GPS, it had directions to an old restaurant that went out of business a year ago and hasn't been touched since.

Washing my wet hands on my pants to dry them quickly. Tonight I'm wearing a white tank top. It displays my perfect tanned shoulders. I've decided to tuck the top into some light-washed mom jeans. I've secured the pants with a black belt since they are quite large and low rise for my liking. I've chosen something simple too because once I'm finished with my important business I'll be rushing over to Ceci's home for game night.

A week ago I was in Melina's home playing games, but we're taking turns and Ceci is now hosting tonight.

When I get to my victim, who's name is to be continued, I'll have to be extra careful with not getting my clothes bloody. For safety, when I get there I'll throw my over-worn black sweatshirt so if I do get blood on me, it won't be on my white tank top. Even if I do get their blood on me, I'm glad I have an extra set of clothes that I use only for emergencies. Preach for plan B's. They're definitely useful for bloody mistakes.

I slip on some dirty white Air Forces, snatching my purse off the hook and turning off all the lights in my house. My front door has been locked all day since I haven't left once. I slide into my car, turn the vehicle and rush out to reach my destination. I hurry to put the GPS on and it takes me to my location. I turn up the radio, roll down the windows.

Arizona, once again warm air breeze crawls through my skin, "oh how you never disappoint!" I shout to myself, speaking to Arizona like it's a person.

The directions mostly takes me through back roads, moving through dirt roads and empty roads. Fallen trees, the sunset just above the horizon, and the fresh scent of burning oil from my car.

When I've finally reached my destination, the restaurant is dead. Broken neon sign that once said 'Libby's Tacos' has now been updated to 'bb.' I park my car in the back of the building, finding Felix's car there too.

Stepping out of the car door, the crunch of gravel below me screeches from my step. I adjust my sweatshirt, zipping the zipper up to the top, covering my head with the hood. I move forward, opening the back door.

The rustic metal door creaks as it increases. It smells dusty. The back hallway is a tight space, and my shoes scuff along the checkered title straight into the kitchen where the dimmed fluorescent lights shine on my victim.

Felix stands next to him. He's blindfolded, Hello Kitty duck tape covers his mouth. His hands are tied behind his back with zip ties to keep him in place. My shoes squeak, announcing my entrance. The man shifts his head to the noise and I stand in front of him, my silhouette shadowing over him.

Searching around the room, I try to find a clue of details to help with who I've got here. My eyes make eye contact with Felix, "did he leave a note?" Felix nods his head, smiling softly and pointing towards the fridge besides us. I roll my tongue in my mouth, gently grazing my fingertips on the musty handle, opening it to a dirty, broken fridge. It has a silver platter in the middle. I take the prop out and open it up careful, the smell reaching my nose, also making me puke. Once the top is off, there's a yellow note, words I've been expecting this whole time.

Meet Nathan Colonel.

He's 25-years-old.