1「class rep」2

It was Tuesday morning when Izak had to scale the UA wall to once again avoid human interaction. The press were at the front gate of UA, and he felt like he might accidentally hurt some people from his annoyance if he hadn't avoided them.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." Aizawa commented once the bell for class to start had rung. "I saw the video feeds and went over each team's individual results. Bakugo," He addressed, causing said male to look up with another tch. "You're talented, so don't sulk like a child over your loss, okay?" Aizawa said, and Bakugo looked away.

"Yeah whatever." He grumbled in response.

"And Midoriya." Erasure said, the green haired male looking ready to be criticized. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." Aizawa muttered as he looked over the papers in his hands, which were assumed to be the results.

"Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here." He paused, looking down. "But your quirk will be really useful once you get a handle on it." Midoriya looked up at him, his face bursting with happiness. "So show a little urgency, huh."

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa stated, and everyone immediately paled. Whenever he got like this, it felt like another threat of expolsion would be issued. "You all need to pick a class representative."

At this news, everyone seemed relieved and started jumping at the chance. "Pick me guys, I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima held both hands high with a grin.

"I'll take it," Kaminari raised one hand.

"Yeah you're gonna need me," Jiro said. Ashido and Aoyama overlapped each other, and soon it was utter chaos.

"SILENCE, EVERYONE PLEASE!" Iida yelled over everyone else's yelling, causing the class to give him their attention. "The class representative's job is to lead others, that's not something that just anyone can do." He rationalized. "You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically: We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

"It's pretty obvious you just want us to vote for you." Several people pointed out that his hand was raised rather high.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked doubtfully.

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Asui commented.

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima pointed out.

"Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida explained. "It is the best way, right sir?" He asked Aizawa.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." He grumbled, falling over in his sleeping bag. "Oh, and Izak, we have another meeting with the principal after school today."

"Okay."

"Thank you for your trust!" Iida exclaimed.

"Before we start," Izak spoke up. "I'd like to make it clear that I don't have time for the position, so don't vote for me."

"Don't have time?" Everyone looked confused. "What are you doing that you don't have time for a few extra duties? It's not like you're already heroing, right?"

"I'm under no obligation to indulge that information to you all," His eyes flashed from their usual faded purple to extremely vibrant, and a few shuddered.

"O-okay, Izak doesn't wish to be class rep, so he won't be an option!" Iida decided, so the teen gave him a thumbs up. "Now, let us begin voting!"

A few minutes later, the election results were on the board. Almost everyone had one vote to their name, but Yaoyorozu held two and Midoriya held three votes. "HOW DID I GET THREE VOTES?!"

"Okay you idiots, who voted for him?!" Bakugo demanded with a slam of his hands.

"What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero snickered at the blonde.

"What did you just say?!"

"Alright, the class rep is Midoriya," Aizawa announced. "And our deputy is Yaoyorozu."

"R-really? Uh.." The greenette was shaking hard. "It's not a mistake?"

"Haaa, how'd this happen?" The girl sighed heavily.

"This might not be so bad!" Asui commented with a smile.

"Yeah, I can get behind Midoriya I guess," Kirishima agreed. "Though I totally would've gotten behind Izak if he'd been a choice."

"Yaoyorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results," Kaminari supplied. With that, morning classes started and ended, and then lunch began. "Izak! Gonna eat with us again?"

"Sure," The maroonette agreed as he, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugo left the classroom to go to the cafeteria.

"So you're really not gonna tell us why you didn't wanna be class rep?" Kirishima cocked his head at him, and Izak just shrugged.

"I just don't have time, I usually head straight home after school."

"What are you doing there? I mean, you did say you've never met your parents right?"

"Dude that's really insensitive!"

"It's fine," Izak waved off the concern as they turned the corner into the cafeteria. "I'm usually just cleaning up, napping sometimes, and taking care of my kid."

"YOU HAVE A KID?!" Kirishima and Kaminari gaped at him as the dude blinked back.

"Yeah. Her name is Mihoko."

"Damn, how'd you knock someone up already?" Kaminari chuckled with a shake of his head.

"What?" Izak's eyebrows furrowed.

"That's not what he meant, idiots," Bakugo huffed with a roll of his eyes. "Probably got left with a sister, right?"

"No, we aren't blood related," Izak corrected, and now all three of the people around him were confused. "I adopted her, I guess."

"You guess?"

"You aren't old enough to adopt a dog, let alone another human!"

"I thought it was weird too," The boy admitted. "But the state was really adamant about it, something about seeing the good in helping others."

"Oh, right," Kaminari hummed thoughtfully. "How old is she?"

"Seven," Izak supplied.

"Aww that's so cute! We should totally come over sometime and hang out and play with her!" Kaminari suggested giddily, Kirishima nodding in turn.

"Yeah, that would be a lot of fun! If it's cool with you," He grinned at the maroonette. "We can make your house our hang out spot!"

"I don't mind, but I'll run it by Mihoko to see how she feels about it," Izak told them, and they cheered.

"You're such a good parent, dude! I'm in awe!" Kaminari teased as they finally got in line. "You've totally gotta help me when I get married!"

"How does parenting go with marriage?"

"I dunno, but it probably does!"

"Tch, idiot," Bakugo rolled his eyes.