5「offer」6

(Welcome back everyone! First update since the new schedule, are you excited? I certainly am! Comment goal is 16, so good luck and happy reading!)

The rest of the rounds went well, and Shinso ended up almost winning his race, but Tokoyami had gotten there first. Izak could see the improvement in his roommate's movements, so he made sure to give him a pat on the back.

Eventually the exercise ended and everyone went to change. Except, All Might stopped Izak as he was following the other guys back to the locker room. "Young Morgan, I hope you aren't too disappointed that you weren't able to participate today."

"Not at all," Izak shrugged him off. "I had more than my fair share of action while with Aizawa, so no need to worry, All Might. See you," He peaced out. As he went, All Might watched, his hands curling into fists. You'll be doing a lot more sooner than you'd think, young Morgan.

"Ugh, that was some tough training today, huh?" Sato groaned as everyone was taking off their hero costumes.

"It's the first class in a while that had me glistening," Aoyama agreed.

"Man, I really need to work on my mobility," Kirishima grumbled once he finished taking off the top part of his hero costume.

"You could also compensate by improving other skills." Tokoyami commented as he worked his tie.

"Still wish I could use my quirk for speed," Kaminari complained. "I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero."

"You should be more jealous of Izak," Sero grinned, drawing a loud groan from the blonde.

"Well of course I'm jealous of Izak, who isn't?!" He huffed.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Mineta suddenly piped up, which caught more than just Midoriya's attention. "You won't believe what I just found! The jackpot! Someone shawshanked a hole in this wall! A previous generation has given us a gift, you know what's next door, right?! This looks into the girls' locker room!"

"Don't even think about it!" Iida was instantly against it. "Peeping on them like that would be criminal!"

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement cause you can't stop me!" Mineta ripped the poster down that was covering the peephole when suddenly there was a sound of a snap.

"Sorry," Izak rolled his eyes before giving everyone a pointed look as he put a finger to his lips. "Looks like there was no hole after all."

"IZAK HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUU?!"

~*~

"I don't even know what to say anymore," Aizawa groaned, running a hand over his face. Mineta had come crying to him about how Izak had used his quirk in the locker room, so of course he had run to go see and stop the weapon of war, only to find Iida, a few of the upright boys, and all of the girls defending the maroonette.

Apparently there had been a hole in the wall that would act as a peephole into the girls' locker room, which of course the resident pervert had found. Before he could use it, though, Izak had plugged it up. So, he used his power without permission, but it was a good act, so in the end, Eraser decided to let it slide.

Plus, he had already allowed Izak to do something way more intrusive and possibly dangerous, so he had no right to tell him off for filling a peeping tom hole. Right at that moment too, Izak was with all of the girls in an empty room. "Here's the deal," He told them as he looked at each one of his female classmates. "I had no idea girls had something like a period, and when I found out, I decided I would offer to get rid of your periods for all of you if you want me to."

"What?" They all reeled back at the sudden proposal.

"Really?"

"Why?"

"How would you do so?"

"It sounded painful and dumb, so," He shrugged. "I'd just sort of stop your uterus from ovulating. Oh, and," Izak flushed slightly. "If any of you want to change your body autonomy to be non-binary or male, just let me know. I'm going to be talking to the guys as well to see if anyone wants to transition."

"You.." Ashido's face was shaded as she looked down, then clutched Izak's hand. "Are an angel."

"...What?" He sweatdropped.

"You are an angel, Izak!" She exclaimed, almost having tears in her eyes. "I would love more than anything to be non-binary like you!"

"I definitely wouldn't mind not having a period," Jiro raised her hand.

"Me too!" Hygakure jumped up.

"Not having a period would definitely save a lot of money, and if I'm non-binary, I wouldn't have to spend so much money on bras," Uraraka mumbled under her breath as she debated with herself.

"You don't have to decide right now," Izak added. "Aizawa authorized it, so you can change your mind any time. I can also put your bodies back the way they were if you don't like transitioning or not having a period or whatever."

"I think I'm good, thanks for offering though," Asui smiled. "This is really nice of you, ribbit."

"No problem," He nodded to her before looking to Ashido, Jiro and Hygakure. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yep! Make me non-binary!" Ashido grinned with an eager nod, and the other two followed suit. So, with a snap of his fingers, the three felt their bodies change.

Jiro and Hygakure exhaled and looked at each other excitedly while Ashido squealed. Her body had morphed so that she no longer had a vagina, and her breasts had flattened into a masculine chest. "Ohmygosh I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!" She hugged Izak, bouncing up and down as Hygakure joined in on the hug.

"Alright," Uraraka stood up, determination on her face as she turned and looked at Izak, who was too busy trying not to fall over as the two hugging him kept jumping around. "Izak," She addressed, catching his attention and causing Ashido and Hygakure to pause in their happy assault. "Please make me non-binary too."

"Cool," He snapped his fingers again, and just like with Ashido, Uraraka could feel her body changing as her vagina and everything associated with the reproductive system disappeared. Her breasts reduced to make her chest flat, and that was that. Taking a second to pat herself to really feel the difference, she smiled.

"Thanks Izak!" Uraraka exclaimed. "So this is what your body is like too?"

"Yep," He gave her a thumbs up. "Though I still have more testosterone than you do."

"That's fair since you were born a dude," Ashido hummed. "But seriously, this is awesome! I feel so light, so much better! So much more free!"

"I'm glad," Izak hummed with a small smile. And just like that, Mineta was left crying even harder when he found out that two of the girls in the class no longer had boobs he could admire and drool over.

It was a sad day for the perverts of class 1A.

(I just wanna say that if you don't headcanon some people the way I've just portrayed them, that's okay. Ochaco is still going to use she/her pronouns but Mina is going to go by she/they. Next chapter the boys will be deciding, so once again, these are just some headcanons I have/looked up from others, you don't have to agree but I ask that you respect them.)