4「picture」2

(Comment goal is 12, good luck and happy reading~ also it took a lot of work to make the photo so everybody better appreciate it 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤)

"IZZYYYYYY!" Mihoko yelled as she ran towards where he and Shinso stood together. "Bakugo did it! He won! He won he won he won!" She cheered, excitedly jumping up and down as her guardian chuckled and patted her head.

"Yeah, he did."

"Hell yeah I did," Bakugo smirked as he sauntered over to the three, one hand in his pocket. The other hand held his medal, which he dropped into Mihoko's hand. "Here ya go, squirt."

"OHMYGOD!" Her grin was wide enough that Izak was mildly concerned it might break her face as she held the medal up to the sun, allowing the gold to glint. Then she quickly turned to her guardian and their new roommate. "IZZY IZZY LOOK LOOK! ISN'T IT SO PRETTY?!"

"That's great Mihoko," The maroonette hummed. "You get to brag after all."

"Haha yeah!" She beamed, then started blabbling to Shinso as Bakugo came to stand next to Izak.

"I thought you said you weren't going to give it to her," Izak side-eyed the blonde who lazily rolled his eyes and stuffed his other hand in his pocket.

"Yeah well she cheered for me this whole time, plus it's not like I need the medal," He made up excuses, then paused as Izak patted him on the shoulder.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing," Bakugo tutted, turning away with a frown, only for that frown to turn into a sneer at what he saw. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I want a photo!" Mihoko stuck her tongue out at the blonde, having dragged a bumbling Midoriya over. "Shinso said he'd take one for us!"

"Like hell I'll take a picture with that damn nerd--" Bakugo went to aggressively decline, but with one look at Izak as he made his way over to where his kid and Midoriya were standing, the blonde decided to just go with it. Midoriya stood next to Mihoko, who stood next to Izak, who stood next to Bakugo as Shinso got ready to take the picture with his phone.

"Okay, done," He announced, sweatdropping slightly since the blonde hadn't stopped sneering at the greenette the entire time, but the photo still looked good.

"Thanks Shinso," Izak said as Mihoko was instantly started to bug the man to see the picture

"Thanks Shinso," Izak said as Mihoko was instantly started to bug the man to see the picture. "Thank you too Midoriya," He turned his attention to the greenette, who nodded.

"Sure! Um," He looked down, figdeting with his fingers. "Sorry, you trained me so hard, and yet I couldn't even take first place.."

"You did more than good enough," Izak muttered with a slight roll of his eyes. "Don't make light of your progress. Second place is nothing to scoff at."

"I'll scoff at it all I want," Bakugo mocked, but the maroonette flicked him. "What the hell was that for?!"

"You're too loud."

"Oh fuck off."

"Oooh it's so pretty! Izzy, we have to hang it up in the living room!" The little girl demanded, having finally gotten Shinso to show her the picture.

"Alright. We should probably get going," Izak inclined his head to his two students. "See you later."

"Yes, good job today!" Midoriya beamed as he waved, though Bakugo just huffed and stalked off.

"Should I give you my address?" Shinso asked as he, Mihoko and Izak made their way out of the stadium.

"Not yet, we need to make a pit stop," the maroonette grumbled. As he led the way through the hallways, Mihoko eventually took his hand and Shinso's hand, happily swinging between them until finally, they arrived at a door.

"Oh hey Morgan, what's up muh man?" Present Mic greeted as he and Aizawa turned to look at the intruders of the commentator box.

"Shinso is coming to live with me, so I thought you should know," Izak said, directing the words at Aizawa, who instantly furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion.

"And why do you think you can do that without permission?" He asked.

"That's why I'm here," He replied. Present Mic, Mihoko and Shinso all felt a cold draft and chill go over them at how tense the gaze between Eraser and Izak was. Then Aizawa sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Why do you want Shinso to live with you?"

"Because he's a threat to me."

"A what?" The two heroes instantly whipped to look at the maroonette like he'd suddenly grown seven heads and proclaimed he was going to destroy the earth.

"His power is a threat to me, so having him as a..." He glanced at Shinso, recalling the word he'd used. "Comrade would make me more at ease."

"...I see," Aizawa stood up. "I'll run it by Nezu, so expect a visit tomorrow."

"I'm going to convince his parents tomorrow," Izak revealed.

"You can do that if you get permission," Aizawa activated his quirk as a warning, which only got a brief eye roll in return. "And as for you," He turned his gaze to the purplehead, who flinched at the sight of one of his favorite pro heroes practically glaring at him. "If this is accepted, you'll be tasked with some things in regards to Morgan."

"R-right," Shinso nodded.

"Then we'll get going," The maroonette peaced out, and so the three made their way out of the coliseum and onto the main road to go home.

"Oh, this is really convenient," Shinso looked surprised at how close their apartment was to the school.

"Wanna stay for dinner?" Mihoko asked, which made Izak raise an eyebrow since she didn't usually like people over during eating times. She either didn't notice or ignored the look as she smiled expectantly at Shinso, who glanced at Izak to see if that was really okay. Once the maroonette had nodded, the purplehead also nodded.

"Sure Miho, I'd love to."

And just like that, the three went inside. After taking their shoes off, Mihoko insisted on showing their new prospective roommate around, dragging him to the room he would be using. Shinso was quite surprised that Izak wasn't using the master bedroom, but he also wasn't complaining. His room at his parents' house was much smaller, and he only had a futon, not an actual bed.

He was really looking forward to moving in with Izak and Mihoko, especially when dinner finally rolled around. The boy had never tasted such good food in his life! Even Lunch Rush's food paled in comparison. And then, when they were finally done, Izak offered to take Shinso home, but the boy declined, saying he needed to think about some things, and just gave him his address instead.

Thus, Shinso walked home alone, stuffed, happy, and at peace.

[Like this story? Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi! You might get a surprise~ Link is on my profile. Thank you for reading my story!]