1「our fight」8

"What's up dude?" Kaminari peaced as he and Kirishima wandered towards Izak, who was sitting in his desk.

"Nothing much, you?" He replied, and the blonde hummed with a laugh.

"Same, I was bored all day yesterday!"

"We were worried you got into trouble," Kirishima said, tilting his head with a purse of his lips as he gave the dude a once over. "So did anything happen yesterday?"

"I was on house arrest," Izak informed them, and they blinked in surprise. Just house arrest huh?

"..That's good, then!" Kirishima grinned a few seconds later with a thumbs up. "I guess nothing else really makes sense as a punishment, right?"

"Yeah for real," Kaminari huffed as he crossed his arms. "Can't suspend or expel him, so what else could they do? You're just too cool, dude."

"You guys, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure was suddenly beside them, causing the two to flinch as Izak yawned.

"Uh, yeah," Kaminari confirmed, leaning on the desk behind him as he waited to see where she was going with that train of thought.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screentime," she said excitedly before hunching slightly, the excitement having drained from her body. "Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging around in the background..."

"Probably not," Izak muttered.

"You have no room to talk, mister," Sato suddenly joined them. "You got a whole picture to yourself, you're practically gonna be famous now!"

"Nah," He shook his head with a shrug. "I doubt it."

"It's still kinda crazy, right?" Ashido pranced over. "It's weird that the news channels were even allowed to show Izak's picture since he's supposed to be top secret."

"Only his quirk is supposed to be under wraps, not Izak himself," Yaoyorozu corrected, then glanced at the person in question for support, so he nodded.

"It's not like I need to hide, I'm just not supposed to go advertising my quirk or using it willy nilly."

"Pfffft, willy nilly?" Kaminari snickered at the term that was obviously American.

"ATTENTION, HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!" Iida power walked to the front of the class ferociously. "EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

"Aw man, I wanted to talk with Izak more," Kirishima complained, though everyone still headed to their seats. Right then, Aizawa slid open the door.

"Morning, class," He greeted, taking his place at the podium as everyone responded with a good morning back at him. "You all better have had a good rest during your day off, now you have to focus because your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight?" Bakugo repeated.

"Don't tell me.." Midoriya's eyes widened as Mineta was probably peeing himself.

"Not more bad guys!"

"The UA sports festival is about to start." Aizawa finished, and instantly the class erupted.

"Yes!" Kirishima grinned.

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!"

"Let's go kick some ass!" Kirishima cheered, only to be pushed down.

"Wait a second-" Kaminari said, being the one to push Kirishima.

"Is it really a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"They could attack after we're all in the same place." Ojiro agreed.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and that our school is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years," Aizawa explained, "This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA, it's not something we can just cancel for a few villains." He finished, and as soon as he did, Mineta spoke up.

"I'm sorry, but why not? It's just the sports festival!" He complained, looking scared. Izak felt the urge to dispose of the annoyance, but refrained by biting the inside of his cheek with an incredulous look.

"Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Midoriya questioned, concern and a bit of skepticism in his voice.

"Of course I do!" Mineta protested, "I just don't wanna get murdered!"

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the entire world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games, but then quirks started appearing," Aizawa reminded the class. "Now the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there's only one tournament that matters: the UA sports festival."

"That's right, and top heroes everywhere will be watching." Yaoyorozu said, clenching her fist. "This is where you get scouted."

"Sure, unless you're dead!" Mineta commented.

"She's right!" Kaminari agreed with Yaoyorozu, "After graduating, a lot of people join pro agencies as a side kick."

"Yeah but that's as far as some people go." Jiro observed, "They miss their own chances to go pro and stay eternal sidekicks." She then turned to Kaminari. "Actually, that's probably where you're headed, you're kinda dumb." When she said that, the blonde gawked at her but couldn't even refute.

"It's true," Aizawa cut in, "that joining a famous hero agency can garner you more experience and popularity, that's why the festival matters. If you wanna go pro one day, then this event can open a path for you," The black haired male continued, "One chance a year, three chances in a lifetime, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival, that means you better not slack off on your training." Aizawa warned everyone.

"Yes sir." the class chanted.

"Class is dismissed."

"Hey," Izak was suddenly squatting next to Midoriya, causing the greenette to jump slightly.

"H-h-h-hey, wh-what's up Izak?" He was sweating bullets the second he started talking, though Izak wasn't inclined to care about whether or not the dude was scared of him. He just wanted to be clear on some things.

"During lunch, I want to talk with you. All Might can come too if you want, though I doubt you want Aizawa around to discuss your quirk, right?" He said, and instantly the greenette had a look of dawning dread on his face. However, he still nodded.

"Okay," Not stuttering this time, Izak's lips upturned slightly.

"Good," He straightened. "Then we'll talk during lunch.