6「eating」7

(Welcome back everyone! It's been a while. Hope you enjoy the new chapter! Comment goal is 20~ good luck and happy reading~}

"Mmm!" Toga moaned happily as she slurped the blood from Izak's major wrist artery

"Mmm!" Toga moaned happily as she slurped the blood from Izak's major wrist artery. Shinso still wasn't really sure why Izak was letting her do it, but he didn't seem to be affected by the blood loss or anything so there wasn't really a need for the purplette to be concerned besides the weirdness of the situation.

Once they had all sat down, Izak and Shinso on the three-seater couch and Toga and Mihoko on the two-seater, Mihoko had gone on to explain how they had run into each other while she was taking an alleyway shortcut. Apparently going through that alleyway saved her a whole three minutes getting home. But that was beside the point, so she continued. When she had seen Toga prancing through, Mihoko had greeted her with a smile because Toga's smile was somewhat contagious.

When the blonde school girl had seen Mihoko and greeted her back while leaning down to be closer to her height, that was when she caught a whiff of a scent she had committed to memory. Thus, she had asked if the little girl would like to be friends, and if she could walk her home since two pretty girls walking together was safer than one. That convinced the eight year old, and so off they had gone, chatting all the while.

From there, Toga had taken over the explanation. She had said that she really liked Miho, and Izak, and that she wanted to spend time with them and keep Miho safe and drink a lot of Izak's blood. Mihoko had interjected with the information about Toga's quirk, how she had to drink a person's blood to become them, and emphasized that Toga's obsession with someone bleeding wasn't her trying to kill them, it was just her being affected by her quirk and even though dying was the end result, that wasn't the girl's intention.

So when Izak asked about how the topic of knife practice had come up, Mihoko had gone on to explain that she had told Toga about how good her guardian's food was and that she wanted to keep it all to herself, and about how she had pulled a knife on some guests at one point but hadn't really been able to do anything with said weapon. Toga had instantly lit up and excitedly explained that she was very good with knives and would be happy to show the little girl how to handle one properly to keep pests away.

At that point, Shinso had known from the subtle change in Izak's posture that the maroonette no longer saw the blonde school girl as a threat, but Izak did end up grounding Mihoko for the weekend to think about her actions and not to blindly trust strangers, even young ones that seemed nice. Then, after Mihoko had slinked to her room with the moodiest pout the purplette had seem on her in a while, Izak had moved so that he was sitting next to Toga and offered her his wrist and told her she could do as she pleased, thus leading to the current situation with her practically sucking him dry.

Izak still didn't look phased, just a bit bored, which was usual for him. Then his eyes flickered to the clock on the wall, which read about six fifteen. "Alright, that's enough," He told Toga, causing her to whine but detach her mouth from his wound, which healed instantaneously. "Hitoshi, go get Mihoko for dinner," The maroonette told him as he stood up, causing the other teen to nod and do as told, jogging to the other room to fetch the little girl.

"Guess I'll get going then~" Toga piped up as she sprung off the couch. "It was really nice meeting you, Izak! Can I come by again soon?"

"Sure," Izak shrugged. "But you're not leaving yet. Have dinner with us."

"I've already had dinner!" The girl beamed, taking a second to lick her lips of any red left on them. The boy deadpanned at her as Hitoshi and Mihoko came into the room, causing them to pause and look between them to figure out what was going on.

"Just having my blood isn't enough to sustain yourself, that's not how the body works," Izak told her. "I don't mind making more, so stick around and eat."

"As much as I'd love to, I don't wanna impose~" Toga held her cheeks shyly when Mihoko suddenly spoke up.

"You should eat with us, Himiko! Izzy's food is so good!"

"Oh, should I?" Toga cocked her head, then gave the little girl a closed-eye smile. "Okay!"

Izak instantly deadpanned, why did she listen to her and not me? This is literally ridiculous, he shook his head annoyedly as he moved so he was next to the only other person that he knew was somewhat right in the head. "I think we've just adopted another child," Izak grumbled lowly to Shinso, who chuckled before realizing something. The maroonette had just said we, as in Izak and Shinso, like them together had a child. The thought made Shinso flush with a hard gulp, but he just smiled and nodded.

"It seems we have," He murmured, his face growing hotter now that he too had connected him and Izak in the word we. The head of the household didn't seem to notice---or if he had, he was sparing Shinso the embarrassment of showing it or calling him out on it---moving on and sitting down at the head of the table. Everyone else soon followed suit, sitting in their own chairs, and then Izak snapped his fingers.

"Whoa, that's so cool!" Toga chimed as her eyes sparkled at all of the food in front of them.

"Feel free to dig in," The maroonette said as he manifested utensils and began cutting up his food.

"Kay!" Toga clapped her hands together. "Thanks for the food!"

"Mhm! Thanks Izzy!" Mihoko added before also beginning to eat what was on her plate. Shinso nodded to Izak to show his appreciation, though he was sure he didn't care as he just waved it off. The rest of dinner was filled with giggles and chatter as Toga, Mihoko and Shinso spoke about their day with Izak piping up here and there. When it was finally time for bed, it was decided that Toga would be staying over for a sleepover with Mihoko, so the two girls had their little party in the eight year old's room while Izak and Shinso returned to their own rooms.

And then, finally, everything in the Morgan household was quiet as the night passed and soon, morning came.

[Like this story? Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi! You might get a surprise~ Link is on my profile. Thank you for reading my story!]