3「bakugo vs uraraka」7

"The eighth and final battle of the first round of matches!" Present Mic announced animatedly. "He was kinda a hotshot in middle school~ And just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Bakugo Katsuki! Verses, the one I'm personally rooting for, also from class 1A, Uraraka Ochaco!"

"You're the one that screws around with gravity," Bakugo surmised, his face scrunched in his usual annoyed but focused expression. "Right pink cheeks?"

"Pink cheeks?" The girl was taken aback for a second.

"Well if you're gonna give up, do it now, cause I'm not gonna hold anything back," He warned, though he could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't going to go down without a fight. After all the shit Izak put me through, this will be a piece of cake, the blonde thought, sparing a glance at his trainer up in the stands.

Uraraka took a deep breath and steeled herself as Present Mic's voice boomed over the speakers. "Let the eighth match begin!" Instantly the girl rushed at her opponent, keeping low to the ground.

"Giving up isn't an option for me!" She asserted. Bakugo almost rolled his eyes as he flexed his right hand.

"And now you die."

"Does that really have to be his catchphrase?" Izak deadpanned. He had been rejoined by Midoriya, who had brought Iida along with him this time after checking up on Uraraka. Since the two competitors had stepped onto the stage, Midoriya and Iida had been discussing how Uraraka should go about winning. The maroonette hadn't commented since he really couldn't see the girl winning against the person he'd trained.

Then Bakugo exploded Uraraka, making everyone in the stands gasp. "Uraraka!" Midoriya and Iida yelled simultaneously. Jiro held her ears, grimacing as Mineta trembled behind her.

"He blasted her!"

"It looks like Bakugo isn't planning on showing her any mercy," Asui noted.

"Stupid," Uraraka swooshed the smoke away from her direct field of vision. "Saw it coming and I still couldn't get out of the way."

"You should've dropped out of the match," Bakugo grumbled, both of his hands up and ready as he scanned the smoke-filled arena. Then he caught a flash of the UA track uniform. "There's no way you can beat me!" He flared at the fabric, only to find out that it was only that: fabric.

Uraraka darted out of the smoke from behind him, no longer wearing her track jacket. "Whoaaaaa! She threw her jacket over as a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!" Present Mic grinned. However, that grin was wiped off his face as Bakugo sent her flying with another explosion.

"Look at that reaction time!" Sero commented as he sat next to Kaminari.

"Seriously, the dude's insane," The blonde agreed. "You can't get the drop on 'im."

"And since Uraraka can't use her quirk unless she touches him.. His lightning fast reflexes put her at a huge disadvantage."

"Too slow!" Bakugo exploded the girl as she came at him again.

"I've got you!" she shouted as she ran up behind him for another attempt, but he just blasted her away.

"Is she okay?!" Asui asked as Jiro hid behind her hands.

"I can't watch this!"

"Like I always suspected," Mineta had his hands folded under his chin, looking deadly serious. "Bakugo's a total sadist."

Again and again, Uraraka went at him, but Bakugo was keeping her at a distance easily with how many explosions he was doing. "This isn't over yet!" She cried, determination still running strong throughout her entire body even as she got exploded again.

"Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded," Mic observed solemnly. "The poor girl."

"Hey, shouldn't one of the teachers step in?" Some of the audience members demanded.

"Yeah this is too rough!" They called.

"This is shameful!" Another pro yelled after another explosion. "Listen kid, you really wanna be a hero? Then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good, then just send her out of bounds! Stop toying with the girl and end this match!"

"Yeah you heard the guy!"

"Boo!" The audience started voicing their displeasure with the blonde boy, but he didn't look very phased. His eyes were only on Uraraka.

"The crowd is now booing Bakugo!" Mic gawked before sweatdropping. "And honestly I kinda agree with what they're sayi--" Out of nowhere, Aizawa elbowed the voice hero straight in the face. "HEY WHOA WHAT THE CRAAAP?!" Present Mic fixed his glasses angrilly as the stealth hero grasped the microphone in his hand.

"Where is the person that started this uproar? Are you a pro?" He demanded. "Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career."

"...You know what he's talking about?" Midoriya asked Iida and Izak, the former shaking his head. Izak just stayed silent as he slung one leg over the other.

"Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far," Aizawa told the stadium. "So he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top."

"I think it's about time," Uraraka wiped the sweat from her chin as she straightened, causing Bakugo to tense. "Thank you Bakugo," She raised her hands to release the rocks hanging in the air above them. "For keeping your eyes focused on me."

"What?" His eyes widened. Then, the girl put her fingers together with a war cry, and all of the debris was released from her hold and rained down.

"A METEOR SHOWER!!" Present Mic gaped as Aizawa deadpanned at him.

"Now you notice."

"Hey, she had a plan all along!" Midoriya stood up in shock. Izak didn't comment, only watching as a smirk slid onto his student's face. Bakugo lifted his arm, bracing it with his other hand, and let loose.

The explosion was so huge that Uraraka was blown away, almost all the way out of bounds. The stands braced themselves at the powerful wind that resulted from the explosion, some cries and screams going up.

"I figured you'd have some sort of stupid plan to beat me," Bakugo stood there, shrouded in the smoke of his explosion, his hand still up in the air. "You are friends with that damn nerd after all."

Uraraka's face paled at the sight. "It took him one shot.."

"Wha... Bakugo makes a huuuge demonstration of power!" The voice hero yelled, the astonishment clear in his tone. "He blasted apart Uraraka's finishing move and remains untouched!"

"Ha," He huffed as he slowly lowered his arm. "I'm glad Izak made me do so many of those, otherwise this might have been too much," He muttered, flexing his fingers a bit. Uraraka hung her head as she trembled, then forced herself up.

However, the entire match had been too much of a drain on her energy and strength, so she collapsed after taking a few steps towards her opponent. Midnight signalled for Bakugo to stand down as she checked the girl's condition. "Uraraka is KO'd, Bakugo advances to the next round," She announced.

"And that's it for the first round!" Mic's voice came through the speakers. "I was really pullin' for 'er..Well yeah I guess Bakugo's moving onn."

"You're supposed to be unbiased, ya know," Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Let's try to forget that depressing outcome!"

"Or not."

"With that, the first round is complete!" Mic ignored his partner and went on. "we're taking a quick break and then we're back with more matches~"